Whip yoyo string review!

Whip yoyo string review.

First impressions
First thing I noticed when I opened the letter containing said whip string, was that it was wrapped around a piece of paper with slots cut in it. I thought that was a pretty cool way to package it.

Look and feel
This is very cool looking string. There were four strings and each one was blend of at least two different colors.
This string has a very smooth texture. It’s easy on your hands and slides through your fingers very easily.

Play
This string is very appropriately named. It whips very well. I even landed Iwasawa hook!
It doesn’t really have any bounce to it, and the string tension is on the loose side. But these are problems any homemade string has.

Final thoughts
Definitely some good string. Great for whips and easy on the hands. Great looking string and a great price too.
You should definitely try some if you get the chance!

PM Metal man to buy.

This is my first review so tell me what you think. Sorry it was so short.

Davideyo

cool ill buy some
lol

where do u get the whipn string and would it be good for the legacy ???

Did you even read the review? I said message metal man to buy the string. It’s $2 for 4 strings.

I don’t know buy some and find out if it’s good on the legacy.

Nice review - I don’t mind that it is short :smiley:

$2 for 5 strings $4 for 10 strings and $10 for 100 strings

Do what I did on my review man… PICTURES!

er… what kind of string is it? nylon, poly? 2 dollars for 5 strings is kinda steep. unless it is nylon. i wouldn’t mind trying it but i would like to know what it is first.

It’s 100% Polyester.

But theyre really thin though!