Vivo's Whip Yoyo String Review

Whip Yoyo String Review

This is my first string review. Enjoy!

I got this string from metal man. Thanks metal man! The color combinations are amazing but colors are not that glowy as Highlights. This string was given for me to test.

First Impressions
I was actually kinda sad because I only got one string. :’( But anyways, the feel is kinda stiff at first, but when I broke it in, it felt more softer than my Highlights but not as bright as the Highlights. So I tried to put the slipknot on my finger but the knot actually slipped. So I made a slipknot again. Then I wrapped it around my Legacy. I had a hard time wrapping it actually because there were many color combinations and it took me like 2 minutes to do it. So, I played with it a little bit and and it was kinda stiff but it actually breaks in pretty fast. Let’s see the play!

Play!
Holy Smokes, this bad boy is a Master Whipper/Slacker. Lacerations, Whips, Suicides, and Slacks were made very easy. It opened those BIG, NICE, loops. Just keep an eye on string tension. It was also very unresponsive because the string was very thin.

Final Thoughts

Final Thoughts

As every polyester string should be, it does last that long. For my experience, it only lasted for 5 hours. But for the play though, the play is amazing. It opened those big, fat, loops. I recommend this string for those people that know how to bind because it’s really thin and it binds really tight. But actually I think that these are like 1,000,000 times better than my Polys.

Some Pictures.

NOTE: The strings were taken after a day.

Feel: 8/10 after the breaking in.
Play:(Slacks, Whips…) 10/10
Look: 6/10

The credit all goes to metal man because he gave me this string.

This was my first review so any recommendations will make me happy.

PM metal man is you want the strings.

;D

gee thanks vivo

I thought that was a pretty good review for your first one! I don’t usually do string reviews so I can’t really give you any comments. sorry :’(

Any recommendations and appreciations will be appreciated!!! :slight_smile:

It was a great review but maybe get some pictures of the string next time you are doing a review on some string.

Well I was going to put pictures but I thought they were not that necessary at all.

nah, pics help a bunch, but that was a great review, man!

Liked it a lot. I’ve been looking into trying some string so this is some good info.

Oh, one more thing. The string is threaded in the opposite way.

@benyo: Well ok I’m gonna try to put pictures then. :smiley:

Thanks for the comments everyone it really makes me feel happy. ;D

Pictures posted!

p.s. i didnt realize that till now
wanna write a new review

a good string review you have pictures, info about stiffness how it plays… Awsome ;D

Oh wow thanks. Do you guys it’s pretty good for my first review?

everyone now its threaded the right way!! please buy some