Which YYF high end yoyo should I get?

I’m planning on getting a YYF high end yoyo in the future. Which one is the better option?

Anyone? ???

its your choice… though id go for the aviator… so smooth…

I’ll prolly narrow my choices to the Space Cowboy or Nightmare. Which is better?

the space cowboy is a pretty solid and is a first choice for many players, but the nightmare has been getting rave reviews and is a line of the very popular dream line from yoyofactory.

both are great choices being bimetals and all that stuff and hype.

i haven’t had a chance to play a nightmare, but i have played space cowboy.

the spacecowboy is a very stable long spinning throw. It wasn’t quite my cup of tea but its a yoyo that won’t leave you wishing you had spent you money elsewhere.

The Nightmare looks pretty good, but i haven’t really played any of the dream yoyos so i wouldn’t know too much about them. The shape at first isn’t anything real flashy and it doesn’t seem like it would be a great yoyo. Though from the reviews it has been getting its an amazing yoyo.

I would say get a nightmare and maybe leave the space cowboy alone. You could always get the spacecowboy pretty cheap on the bst now that yyfs the nightmare is out. People will be trying to clean out spacecowboys to be able to get the best newest shiny piece of metal.