which yoyo would you all recommend buying??

im gettin a new yoyo pretty soon i have the metal drifter right now its ok but theres way better out there an ima noob so i was wanting some suggestions from u guys to help me out if you dont mind. i was wantin to pay like 50.00 for 1 so i went threw an found a some i liked an wrote em down to ask yall what 1 u perfer…YYJ SFX, RECREATIONAL REVOLUTION NO.9, YYJ SR-71, YYF 44CLASH 2010,YYJ DARK MAGIC 2 ( i really like this 1 an it looks like a good one from the tut on here), YYJ NEW BREED, AND YYJ REVOLUTION… Sorry about the big list theres just so many that looks good for that price range so if u dont care let me no what u perfer. THANKS!!

they are all very good. at the point you are at, i would get the one that you think looks the coolest, because you still have yet to establish any preference. but about the metal drifter, do you wish it were:
heavier or lighter?
bigger or smaller?
shaped differently?
i know it is hard to tell after only having 1 yoyo and nothing to compare it to, but if there is really something that just bugs you, please include that. otherwise, go for what looks the coolest. none of those will dissapoint you.

and do you know how to bind?

Thanks… an i love the size of it but idk if its something im doing wrong or its the yoyo but the string gets knotted up easy…i can do some of the binds yes thats wat im practicin on know an i took one of the friction stickers off to try to make it unresponsive it didnt help to much…sometime when ill do a bind the string jus falls right threw an dont try to come back at all but then sometime it will lol if that makes any since to you man

My recommendation is a DM2. It has Incredible sleeptimes and is amazing at grinds. And it come with 2 bearings, one is thinner and thick lubed (for beginners) and a speed bearing for advanced throwers. It is a little pricy, but it is well worth it. WARNING: If you try this yoyo, you may not ever want/need another yoyo again. If you are interested, there is a link in my signature… you can buy 1 there. :wink: Good luck!

thanks brando…yea i really like it alot dude it looks awesome an it looks like it throws great!..what all u got on it for ur set up or whatever u wanna call it?

i put a speed bearing in it and flowable silicone it

does it come with silicone? or is it somethin like the o-ring or somethin like that?

It comes with silicone and i recommend it for u