Which yoyo shape do you prefer?

Must collect more yoyos… :stuck_out_tongue:

I wish there was a more descriptive name for this - same with the O/V hybrids. It makes them very hard to catalog for the Museum, things were so much easier when it was “Imperial”, “Butterfly” and “Modified” :slight_smile:

thx for the replies everyone keep it comin please

http://images.sodahead.com/polls/001728993/2554144439_Lawyers_t_answer_4_xlarge.png

“Son, you used the word ‘Imperial’ in a sentance. See you in court.”

Oh no, by quoting your post I’ve inadvertantly indited myself in this scandal! I think I’m going to go underground for a few weeks until the heat dies down.

1 Like

I generally favour a very sharp v-shape. Probably why YYR throws and I get along so well together.

Yuki

Yuki, have you tried an Amplitude yet? :wink:

Not any listed! I like offstring so yeah… I have used many but I like a yoyo with curve from the center with an organic feeling. or a v shape?

Not yet, Greg. I’ve put myself on a bit of a buying ban until I can clear out some of the current collection.

Yuki

I know that feel. Except that I haven’t been able to resist certain things. Like the forthcoming OD Gradient will be a buy for sure! The spirit is willing, but the flesh is spongy and bruised. Or something. :wink:

1 Like

The Amplitude is amazing! I can’t get enough of it. I swear it gets better the more I play it. I think Ernie uses some sort of witchcraft in the shop.

Have a “Thank you” for the Futurama reference. ;D

I was very very tempted by the Amplitude, but the V was just a little TOO aggressive for me to pull the trigger. Still tempted though.

1 Like