Which yoyo have you put the most hours into?

Code2 proto.

Blue Acid Wash YYF Supernova Lite. Been my daily carry since around the time I started throwing earlier this year. Still take it to work every day. =)

Teh Shutter, man!

Shutter, it’s my best throw

I’ve probably put more hours into the BALLS peak or Turtlechute peak than any other high end throws.
Nowadays the Green/Brown speckled Sasquatch or AB AC are getting up there and the Yeti will be next to hit over 500 hours

However, the Yomega Xodus or my first Hitman each probably got over 1,200 - 1,500 hours of play.

Also noteworthy is the blue Renegade I played with almost exclusively for about a 9 month period between '07 and '08 - wore it out like a cheap cassette

without a doubt, last year’s spyy eh. only yo-yo i threw for the calendar year of 2012 (and i played A LOT).

how it started:

how it ended:

http://vimeo.com/56537319

1 Like

My blue Ann WHiP would be the proper answer, but sadly it was lost earlier in the school year. My green Duncan mosquito is next seeing as that was my main starting yoyo and now my looper. My newer Pink Ann WHiP is the same as my other yoyos I have since I have been changing it up lately (and not practicing that often. Been busy, lost interest for a month or two, and now I’m busy again).

Sorry such a long post, but I don’t really have a simple answer to this.

Mines slowly becoming my shutter this thing plays awesome and is just perfect to have on me at all times

OG Speeder with hybrid response. Played one almost daily for over 2 years.

Early YYF. Probably the '07 AYYA 888. It was my first metal or even first high end throw. However, tied with that is dif e yo internal turmoil, and YYF skyline. Those were my two main yoyos before I gave into onedrop and CLYW. Nowadays the summit by far. Mine have well over 500 hours on them.

my first throw was a sweden FreeHand (its blue and yellow) so it probably has the most hours on.
I switch my throws every time I remember.

Probably a tie between my FG Chief and Square Wheels REX.

:smiley:

i have put the most hours into my blue YYF gring machine (stacked) it is fun and it was my first unresponsive yoyo. iplayed with it exclusively for 3 or 4 years before moving on.

Code 2, It has been my main throw since about a year ago

I’d say in this 1 year+ I’ve been throwing hard, I still haven’t gotten close to the time I spent throwing an Imperial when I was a kid.

1 Like

Probably My OG Dark Magic, or OG speeder.

I also have two. A Sturm Panzer Stealth Ogre and a CLYW Canvas.

My CLYW Puffin. My first high end and my best yoyo friend lol.

my genesis BY FAR. was my throw for minisota states. echo is catching up tho (with lateral caps :wink: )