which trick has given you the hardest time?

Ladder Escape, can’t seem to get the end gt.

Seasick.

That last pop is nuts. I see people do it easily and quickly but I can’t seem to get it no matter what. I find that I leave the trick alone for about a month and then try again with some new confidence after learning other tricks…but it never gets better. I’ve been at the trick on-and-off for over a year now. One day… :-\

tR.

I can’t dismount from boing e boing lol.

The hardest trick for me is split the atom. Really. I’ve spent like, 2 months on it.

Guy wright’s exaggeration. It’s like seasick on steroids. Hardest trick I ever tried to learn. I finally got it pretty good after a few months of practicing it.

Hey jayyo

I’ve heard everyone does the new seasick vs. old one. Maybe it was to hard for people to learn. I dunno. I personally have never seen it. Would be cool if someone would make a video or post a link.

I’d say Boingy Boing first, and then 2.0 hook…once I got the 2.0, 2.5 and 3.0 were kind of easy.

For me, it’s usually the latest trick I’m trying to learn. I must be getting better, I got Kwijibo down in a week, which for me is pretty darn fast. McBride’s Roller Coaster took me 2 months, then Buddha’s Revenge I got down in a day. While my confidence isn’t up, my skills are improving. That’s a good way to move forward.

Current tricks I’ve skipped due to frustration are rewind, boing-e-boing and Boomerang. Rewind, I have all the skills to do, I just can’t pull it off. Boing-e-Boing, I revisit from time to time. Boomerang I’ll probably get if I just practice it more.

In general though, I’ve got enough skills together where I can enjoy yoyo to the level I want to enjoy it at. That doesn’t mean I need to be satisfied and just stagnate. I continue to push forward and harder for my own benefit and self-interests!

Shoot The Moon (learned in 2009 by a miracle and like screamed in happiness)

2-handed loops: I’ve gradually over the years trying to get it but its not consistence.

Seasick: I just gave up on it. Its one of those “Motion” tricks that drive me nuts!

Gravity Break: a 4a moebius trick. You try flying the yoyo in the air and throwing the slipknot in the air trying to aim for the yoyo to fall in the slipknot loop and try to recatch slipknot loop AND string.

~Z

trapeze and ufo’s i keep trying but nothing just ends up tangled

I forget which tricks gave me trouble earlier (it happens when you take a couple years off), but lately I think it’s Circular Elihops. Didn’t really feel good about those for ~6 months practicing almost every day.

the last pop up in superman is killing me right now. Can’t seem to get it right.

[QUOTE]the last pop up in superman is killing me right now. Can’t seem to get it right.
[/quote]
Im right there with ya.

I know Seasick took me AGES to get right. And I can still only manage 2-3 “waves” on a good day before I mess up. Still one of my favorite tricks and motions though, I’ll continue to work on it.

Boingy boing, i just learned it the other day after reading this thread. It’s so fun to do in between tricks!