Which company bearings are compatible with YYJ?

help!
I own a yyj legacy and eneme and I’m looking into better bearings.
I was wondering which bearings could I use except the standard and speed yyj bearings:
can I buy konkave/ ceramic konkave/ center track/ yyf bearings for them?

YYJ yoyos usually utilize what we call size “C” bearings. KonKaves do come in this size, so does SPEC bearings.

I doubt those bearings will be a lot “better” than a YYJ bearing though.

A konkave would just get the string to snag easier, same with a ceramic konkave. Center track will also get it to snag but not as easily as a KK. SPEC (YYF) bearings are pretty good, I like it more than YYJ bearings. If you want to try soemthing really smoooooth try a 10 ball or AIGR bearing. A 10 ball is a bit responsive but when broken in it’s the smoothest bearing I have ever played. A AIGR does need as much time to be broken in as a 10 ball but it’s a bit more noisy. The good thing though is that a needle drop of lube does not make the bearing slower.

just keep the bearings you have the only other bearing I would get is a 10 ball

Anything thats a size C, but i would have to say that if you were to get a bearing that it wouldnt be all that much better. I throw a 10ball in my main throw, and it beats out the ceramic kk haha so id say either stay with your stock bearings or get a 10ball. ive never tried an aigr so i wouldnt know about them.

what do you mean by snag? ???

Like when the string builds up in the gap so much it snaps back at you and the string snags so you have to take apart the yoyo to undo it.