Where's everyone from?

Since I’ve been on these forums I’ve been in Louisiana, then France, and now northern Virginia.

2 Likes

Birmingham, Alabama (Roll Tide)

1 Like

Cincinnati, Ohio, all my life.

2 Likes

North Carolina

2 Likes

Frankfurt, Germany

6 Likes

Shanghai, China

7 Likes

Sunny and sweltering Tucson Arizona

4 Likes

I’m from Maryland, close-ish to DC, and I’ve settled down in New Jersey, just outside Philadelphia.

1 Like

Virginia!!! Other than history and Edgar Allen Poe, this state is pretty boring☹️

1 Like

Rochester, NY

1 Like

Wisconsin, just about dead center in the middle of the state.

1 Like

Reno, Nevada

1 Like

Colombia, Valle del Cauca

3 Likes

Hello “neighbor”!

VIVA LA CHEESECURDS!

Southern New Mexico

4 Likes

Ehhh, you mean CHEESEHEADS!

2 Likes

I’ve of my favorite things about living here is watching the Packers lose, my GOD do people here get sweaty over it. I had a co-worker who called in once because he was mad they lost :joy:

I don’t watch football, only Hockey but man I bathe in everyone’s tears here over their loss, they act like they are part of the team

2 Likes

Oklahoma City, yes it is exactly what you think. Come visit check it out.
yo-yos are still seen as toys here. Being good at the commonly know tricks is impressive to most. Most people here have not ever seeing modern yo-yo play. With my average skills I amaze most people and make them smile. Those in the forums that are in competitions and post tricks for others to learn on the forum, and those in the YouTube video series best yo-yo tricks ever 20 - - .
When I get the chance with a person who shows more than casual interest, in the above mentioned videos, some people here in Oklahoma City think I have shown them videos of wizards and witches defying the laws of nature, heaven and earth. The whisper to others as to warn them and point at me as they walk away “ He associates with dark forces “
Not really but modern play it is still foreign to most here in Oklahoma City. Just funnen have a great week the spooky season in upon us.

4 Likes

East bay area CA

2 Likes

Woohoo with you in Ohio down here in the nasti 'Nati

3 Likes