Where's everyone from?

North West Connecticut, USA.

kgb

1 Like

I’m not sure if this is a joke or actually based on stats, but I’ve heard that domestic violence in this state spikes by 15% the day after a Packers loss. It’s certainly believable, the way people act!

Yesterday I went to the bar around 7 and everyone was partying in their Packer gear so I said casually “Packers musta won, huh?” and my buddy Jesse was like “Are you KIDDING me?!” as if I was shirking some kind of responsibility by not watching the game, LOL.

It’s crazy how people allow the results of a game to affect how they feel that day, or even that whole week. It’s really like a religion around here.

So what part of Wisco are you from? (EDIT: Sorry, forgot you posted already that you’re in the Madison area! I’d be down to meet up for a bit of throwing when I’m down that way, or if you ever happen to make it up to the Stevens Point region!)

Ivan

1 Like

Louisville, KY

1 Like

Disneyworld

13 Likes

Socal my whole life, grew up in Norco/Riverside, always worked in South OC, and now reside just south of LA in Norwalk.

1 Like

The Netherlands. Somehow my country still isn’t under water.

4 Likes

Damn Norwalk is super close to me I stay just over in la Palma . I actually went to Gahr high school as a kid where there were a lot of Norwalk peeps .

1 Like

Massachusetts north shore

2 Likes

Athens, GA

3 Likes

I guess there are still some older folks sticking their fingers in the dikes whenever a leak starts :stuck_out_tongue:

Eastern Pennsylvania!

Oregon is great. Portland’s homeless problem has gotten so bad that parts of town look like a post apocalyptic movie. It’s horrible. But if you can look past that it’s amazing. Lots of natural beauty and very artsy. Watch Portlandia. They really nail all the personalities you’ll see there. What really makes it funny is they aren’t exaggerating too much.
Also the most beautiful coastline. Watch Goonies!

4 Likes

I grew up in Antioch.

1 Like

Must be, although I live close to a dike and I’ve never seen em do it.

1 Like

Originally from NY, now in Huntington Beach, CA.

Not specifically about Green Bay, but one of my favorite lines from an episode of MST3K (as camera pans across crowd at a football game): “We’ve attached our egos to you!”

[meanwhile I’m pretending my ego isn’t attached to a shelf full of yo-yos]

2 Likes

Mostly Florida, a few years in the beautiful state of Virginia, a little time in Germany, seven very nice years in Kansas and now mostly Texas. You never know, I might end up back in Florida or possibly find a nice place in north Alabama.

2 Likes

I live in London. Was born in Manchester and make frequent trips to Glasgow. Guess i should clarify, I’m talking about Kentucky, not England. I’m between Lexington Kentucky and Knoxville Tennessee.

5 Likes

Sudbury, Ontario (Canada) it’s located 4 hours north of Toronto, it’s a nickel mining city :grin:

4 Likes

I live just outside of Tampa, Florida. If you buy some strawberries between November and March, they were probably grown pretty close to me.