Where do you yo from?

representing CT!

That’s way out by Pitt, about 7hrs from me.

I wasn’t much of a fan of the original “The Office” either. ;D

Same Here. I AM in UTAH. its a desert. and i think, I honestly think that I am utterly and completly…alone

will a hug help?
(no homo)

i hate the Canucks but i got to live with it.

Vancouver,BC

(why is it called "British"Columbia? I’m not British i am African lol)

I Live In McDonough, GA

mommy said never to tell people were I live. :-[ lol. The U.S.A and damn if im not proud of it

I am near Pittsburgh, PA.

Southern New Hampshire.

What? I don’t get it.

It was in response to a member saying that he lived in uah and that he thought that he was alone the only yoyoer in utah. yoEEKyo then said will a hug help like to make him feel better but added the no homo so it wasnt gay.

hope that helped lol

2 Likes

that was a fantastic explanation!
;D

shway! :smiley:

hey fangers how much
does arizona- the drink cost over there?

the tea?

yeah its in a tall can

you know

it all depends, at some convenient stores its only 99 cents but at QT its 1.49. but if you go to like frys or some other grocery store you can usually get them like 3 for 2 but it all depends on where you go or if there is a sale. How much are they where you are?

the same :-[

i thought you guys would be cool and have to pay less

haha nope, i dont even think its made here. plus i have only been a couple places that are actually more expensive (in general not the tea) than here

Well, I think I get the title for desolate places to live in - Israel, most unfortunately.
I think there might be some other players in existence somewhere around the country, but currently they’re just a theory…