Where can I find YYR DS Platinum Bearing?

These bearings seem to be ubiquitously lauded for their smoothness and quietness. Unfortunately, I can’t find them in stock anywhere in the US. YYE has them but only the gold-plated version is in stock. Do I just have to wait until they restock or is there another US store that sells them?

Also my apologies if this isn’t the correct category. Let me know and I’ll delete if so

I generally just check YYE periodically. They will continually stock them. There was a stock a few weeks ago when I looked so maybe another month or two.

1 Like

Take a look at Spingear.

1 Like

Ok I’ll try to exercise some patience and keep my eye out for a restock. Maybe I’ll try the Pixel or NSK Center Trac in the meantime.

And I saw it available at Spingear, was just looking for a site based out of the US

3 Likes

The NSK center trac is fantastic, and I hate regular center tracs.

I have some mint in package never used id sell

Atmos has great bearings for good prices. I have a few NSK bearings but my smoothest is a Crucial grooved, followed by the Atmos ones, which also happen to be very quiet. Duncan’s bearings are also really good.

I recently bought some Sochi bearings and don’t recommend them, they have a bit of an annoying rattle.

1 Like

I hadn’t considered the Atmos bearings. I think I’ll eventually buy a Noah or Abel because their organics are beautiful, so I’ll get to try one of their bearings then!

2 Likes

I second this…. They are really good bearings.

1 Like

Both my Atmos throws have great bearings, super quiet and smooth

1 Like