Where are all the Deep States?

Tucson, AZ checking in. Mine has been (sparingly, as I am no good at it) reserved for responsive 5A. Also ‘grey’ lego SEs look purple to me.

12 Likes

OOO I hadn’t even thought of using the deep state as a responsive 5a. Hell, I might get myself a second one just to dedicate to that lol. I know for damn sure I won’t be risking my saturday market day tripper, or superblack weekender for 5/0A lol

4 Likes

I wouldn’t either! lol. But I got this one for a steal a few years ago and it’s already had a couple losses to gravity.

4 Likes

My deep state got out on a day trip. Taken from Stanserhorn, overlooking Lucerne, Switzerland.

23 Likes

Gorgeous. Absolutely incredible. I could die at the top of that mountain and be just fine with it.

6 Likes

Gorgeous yoyo in a gorgeous locale.

6 Likes

In most circles when a new, updated model comes out everyone dumps their old models. Not with yoyo’s. The new Deeper State has not affected my love of the Deep State.

4 Likes

My Deep State had a busy weekend running errands.

15 Likes

That deep state is a beauty. Lol I see you can do walk the dog. :joy:

2 Likes

Love that colorway. Makes my green one look mighty pedestrian. Still throws nice, though. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Green is such a solid color choice though

3 Likes

10 Likes

Thats an incredible find at a “leave one use one” drop :wink:

2 Likes

I was annoyed by this being inconsistently in between responsive and unresponsive when I received it in a trade over the summer. For the past month+ I’ve been throwing a TMBR fixed axle and learned about the thick grease on the bearing to make it response… Now I freaking love it!

14 Likes

Love the colorway and teal/blue SE. What is it called?

No clue, got this in a trade with a dude from Canada. I’ve been looking around the web to see if I could find it but havent. I believe he said it was from the original drop batch.

2 Likes

That is awesome! I think it’s an Orion color way. @Luvs2sp00ge has a super cool one too that recently went on a world tour. :wink:

3 Likes

the deep state is so good with a super greased up bearing. glad you’re liking yours.

1 Like

Love mine deep state so much :heart:

20 Likes

Deeper and Deep State, Saturday Market

14 Likes