When did you start?

When did you start yoyoing? What you was the first yoyo you used? My first yoyo was a cosmic spin I got from the ned yoyo show that came to my school when I was in the third grade. I loved that yoyo. After a while I yoyoed on and off mainly sticking with plastic throws. In 2016 I got my first metal the Duncan echo 2 and fell in love. I knew I found the best hobby ever! Between 2016-present I have bought and traded many yoyos. I am stepping my game up this year and gearing up for competition next year!

Great question! I started in 2003/2004 after watching a Japan nationals video on google videos. Youtube didn’t even exist yet! After that i begged my parents to buy me a Kickside and Spinfaktor HG. The rest is history!

5 Likes

That is awesome! Thanks for anwersing my question! Also I love your work.

Someone just came to our yo-yo classes at A2Z with a KickSide the other day - that yo-yo still plays with the best of them! :blush:

1 Like

That’s awesome! Like I said my first yoyo was a comsic spin from the ned you show. I thought it was the best yoyo in the world when I was younger. I wish we had meets where I live. I’m trying to get a couple of my buddies to yoyo but they aren’t biting lol.

1 Like

Legendary yoyo!! Still a favorite.

2 Likes