What's your one "trusty" yoyo?

I third the pictures! Would love to see them!

Aw man I thought you were in So Cal, most General Yo throwers are here.

I read the first paragraph and thought: “My Matterhorn Avalanche, of course!”
Then I saw what you put and I freaked out.

Avalanche FTW.

Yeah… Nebraska here -_-

Everyone here uses Metal’s as their trusty throws, jeez, mine is the first yoyo I ever bought that was a “real” yoyo, my YYF Northstar. Like honestly I love it to death, it’s the best throw ever, it’s got quite a few love marks.

Go to yoyo? Tie between the chief or the trigger.

My g funk or beat burnside.

Depends on my mood. But the yoyos on my rotation are Blink, Acrophobia, Code 2, and Chief.

YYF 44. I generally don’t even play that many undersized or YYF throws, but it’s comfortable, it flat out works. Never even thought about quitting on me. Been through 3 axles, it’s beaten to complete junk, but it’s my baby and I love that throw. Never lets me down.

I have two. This guy. While it doesn’t have the spike that I like, the Burnside is just an all around player that I take all over the place.

And This guy. The 54 has that classic feel and is just smooth as butter. The finish on this particular 54 was a complete accident but it grinds better than every other 54 with the exception of the Orange Peel finish.

I read the title and thought “my Dogfish Creek Avalanche.” Lot of Avalanche love in this thread.

Yeah! Bringing out the plastics! I hear ya man!! My favorite go-to is my Starlite, its the most interesting yoyo I own, (because it glows in the dark).

But if you don’t want me to submit my most interesting… Then it’d still be a plastic, my grind machine!! I love fooling around with the stacks… :slight_smile:

Probably my OneStar or Genesis.

7075 Chief, Cliff, and my YYR Sleipnir 2012 edition(The play is a bit more floaty and bouncy, and less fast, which i LOVE)

I just CANT seem to put these things down. :slight_smile:

For my most reliable throw, I would have to choose my Freq.wav. It’s survived coming unscrewed and going flying onto a tile floor, and I’ve been through a lot with it. All it needs are some new thick Hat Pads. But for honorable mentions, my MVP, Glacier Express, and Alpha Crash are also very reliable, but I just haven’t owned them for more than a week.

My code 2. Sanded the dings off twice and still smooth as the day it was new.

But for a comp I would have to give it to my majesty. Number one comp throw!

My supernova probably, even though I rarely play with it. The throws that I bring everywhere are either my capless or my onestar.

As per request, here’s a few pictures of my YFactor.

^Note the damage to the brass insert. If that didn’t cause vibe, nothing will.

4 Likes

That yoyo is beautiful

1 Like

That yoyo has been loved.