What's your most beaten up yo? Show and tell

my first yyj xconvict. Played it for years, till it disintegrated with the ole’ cracks of death

10 Likes

My metal drifter that I got from toys r us when it was still a thing. Many walk the dogs on concrete were performed by my kid self lol

18 Likes

This one deff goes to my anti-yo Busine$$

What a trooper lol thrown across parking lots after school, got beat up like a champ and still smooth :laughing:

Luckily i had yoyospirit fix it up and it looks perfect again…in solid black :grin:

14 Likes

With some of the yoyos here that have extreme damage…how do they even still play smooth? That is some serious craftsmanship to design a yoyo so durable that it can sustain that much abuse and still perform smooth. Personally, I think yoyos that are really beat up look pretty awesome. Like they were actually used a lot and have lots of stories to tell…like a grizzly old veteran that after two beers will tell you stories that will give you goosebumps and make your hair stand up.

8 Likes

This is by far the most beat up thing at the moment. Give it to the kids to keep my good stuff safe.

7 Likes

Would you be interested in selling me those rims?

1 Like

Throw it ’till your hand starts bleeding…:thinking:
This Throw screams ‚Dedication‘ :joy:

3 Likes

Unfortunately I got my baby pre beat in a trade, but it’s still a favorite. I haven’t played with it much so I’m trying to find someone willing to trade and play with it rather than just having it sit in my box gathering dust.

5 Likes

Not sure i want to sell it, broken as it is. I’d send the parts to you for free but only if i can buy the finished yoyo when you complete it… I’m really sentimental about this one, even though it doesn’t play anymore.

5 Likes

We could do that!! Shoot me a message.

5 Likes

PM’ed