Whats your favorite Yoyo manufactured from OD

Panorama and Sugar Glider are my top 2 ODs atm, Overture is a close 3rd! If we’re couting a-rt, Dale is supreme as well.

Wanting to get my hands on a Sudo and Parlay at some point.

Burnside 20/20 has been the only one that didn’t jive with me at all so far.

My favorite One Drop is the VTwo, but I also love the Yoyorecreation FYFO, which was made by One Drop.

1 Like

Probably the cabal. Code 1 is rly good too

1 Like

Favorite yoyo manufactured: Any of the SE AntiYo YWET, a/Rt Grail, CLYW 2014 Sasquatch, Parly/Sudo

Favorite OD: Panorama, Kuntosh, MC, Cabal

Probably a lot more if I sit and think about it, OD just makes great yoyos!

4 Likes

I love my Kuntosh 5kQV and Sugar Glider. Tip of the cap to the Firedevile Ridgeback collab with MFD as well.

1 Like

This question does not compute…

3 Likes

I only have one, this MFDxOD Fire Devil. Absolutely stellar throw, one of the smoothest I own.

6 Likes

This lil’ guy right here, my well-loved Dingo:

The Panorama looks awesome, and I’d love to try one!

11 Likes

I go back and forth between silhouette and top deck, vastly different but both amazing

7 Likes

That’s the first time I saw you forgetting about VTWO, but hey, I have Free Solo, so I’m probably good :wink:

1 Like

I only own two, the Top Deck and Legendary Terrarian. Both are amazing throws, but Top Deck is just the smoothest and best overall throw I own.

5 Likes

Well, the original subject of this thread was “Whats your favorite W shaped Yoyo manufactured from OD.”

I am too lazy to update my post after the subject change … but not too lazy to write this response apparently.

4 Likes

Hahahahha Aaahhh, I see.
So I must keep VTWO on my wishing list. :+1:

I have yet to play a throw manufactured by OD that I didn’t like. But for a favorite I still have to go with the Cabal, its just so quite and smooth. I would like to see another run of Delrins from OD, a POM Panorama would be epic @sakatuca

3 Likes

A POMorama? Sounds good!

4 Likes

My favorite Onedrop throw is the panorama, without a doubt. I do love my Kuntosh QV and my Free Solo both tied for second.

Another yoyo that I think is awesome, made at the same place by the same people is the Grail.

5 Likes

The dingo is awesome for a fun throw… too bad they never made a follow up or another run of them…

2 Likes

Agreed! I would love to see a newer mini throw from OD that uses side effects, it would be amazing (I believe the closest we got was the Yelets)

3 Likes

Top Deck is where it’s at!

4 Likes

I like the MCMO and OG MC a lot. However, I’ve been playing with the Panorama a lot lately. I actually can’t put my finger on why I like it so much. I was originally drawn in by the shape and made sure to jump on the drop. It is narrower than any other unresponsive yoyo in my collection. I like to do hops and pops and the narrow profile certainly makes it trickier to catch. But there’s something about it that I love and I like it even more than I thought I would. It feels great in the hand and I enjoy playing it. Also it’s awesome for chopsticks which I have been working on this month. image image

11 Likes