Whats your favorite Yoyo manufactured from OD

I would love to get my hands on a Kuntosh5000QV but, it seems unlikely. whats your favorite yoyo manufactured from OD? can be a collaborative or from a different company entirely…

also anybody know this colorway- its a par avion

5 Likes

That’s a hard one to decide, I’ve got the original kuntosh, and Legendary Terrarian, and I really love the way the LT feels on catch and release. and Unfortunately I’ve neglected my Kuntosh for a while since I started getting into more organic shapes.

6 Likes

terrarian

4 Likes

Sugar glider, burnside 20/20

6 Likes

I believe that color way is Java sparrow .

I like the virtuoso if that counts as w , I think burnside 2020 is my fave though

3 Likes

Free Solo!

9 Likes

thanks! Java sparrow

The Free Solo is really great!

2 Likes

For me it is probably the Kuntosh 5000QV, with the Format:C coming in second, and the Free Solo coming in a very close third.

1 Like

Free Solo / 7 Summits and the Sugar Glider. Fo Sho.

2 Likes

I changed the title… whats your favorite yoyo manufactured from OD

Probably my deeper state in Oregon sky but I’m partial. My partner got it for me just because.

3 Likes

The A-rt designs are really fun, plus the woods that use One Drop guts.

1 Like

I would say it would be a tossup from the last 20 yo-yos they’ve made.

5 Likes

66g CLYW Chief

2 Likes

sovereign citizen

4 Likes

Sudo, Panorama and Markmont Classic

4 Likes

I think I’m the only person who doesn’t like the free solo… I really like the burnside and Halifax though as far as new ones go. The VTWO is probably the best playing one I own… deep/deeper state is probably their best throw imo

Edit: forgot about the fire devil ridgeback… it’s hella cool but I don’t think there’s that many made

4 Likes

Virtuoso

6 Likes

Panorama prob appeals most to me, but I also love the Cabal and the Free Solo… shoot and the Kuntosh (and uh… Fat Tire)… ok I dunno.

3 Likes