5. Premiere
9 Likes

YoYoFactory Replay
CLYW Yeti
MonkeyFinger FireDevil
G2 Banshee SS
Duncan Satellite
2x Duncan Freehand Zeroes

All these have been gifted to me over the months by some pretty awesome people :heart:

5 Likes

Yoyofactory Legend Wing
Duncan Butterfly
One Drop Intro
Tom Kuhn No Jive

Some yoyos that are relatively accessible and one that captured my interest to push it further

5 Likes

YoyoScientific TriplePoint gifted to me as a surprise from @Cannon.

C3 Krown and Onedrop Benchmark W 2016 given to me by my wife as Christmas presents.

My butterfly shaped Coke yoyo given to me by Skip Mutton.

4 Likes

What colorway is your Benchmark W?

Not the one you’re after.

2 Likes

I see you exalt VTWO sereval times in history. I’ll purchase it in future for sure.
And I appreciate your solid oppinion about this one, I’m certain that this throw is the OD bomb by now.

Any color recommendation? Would be my purchase ode to @zslane.
:smiley:

1 Like

Of the colors still left at the YYE store, I would recommend purple or blue. The blue is just stunning, and while the current purple isn’t as dazzling as the first run purple, it is still quite beautiful (to my eye).

If looking at BSTs, be on the lookout for teal, as it is also stunningly attractive. :+1:

3 Likes

Good Life Mantra
General Yo 5 Star
Good Life Gulch
Duncan Mosquito

2 Likes

I’m most thankful for my first yoyo, the yoyos my grandmother made with and for me, the first time I saw someone yoyo, and yeah Tom Smothers!

Everything else is just yoyo evolution and I’ve loved it all!

Yeah, I know I didn’t list a bunch of specific yoyos but I’m just truly thankful for all yoyos.

5 Likes

Me too. I’m done with Top 5 lists. All my yoyos have something to offer me.

2 Likes

I’m thankful to the yoyos that have connected me with friends, which are most that I own.

6 Likes

Teal VTWO available here. Granted, not in NM or mint condition: FS: VTWO (Teal)

I saw that :drooling_face:but I’m from Brazil, customs is no joke, need the bureaucratic steps to be followed properly. Mainly shopping at YYE store and now some Etsy purchases for products made by community friends.

Actually you reviewed a string that I just got it… Fingers crossed so don’t get customs trouble. LoL

4 Likes

The wainbow bliss given to me by @hlem73 on instagram. I was trying really hard at SF’s Cavy Control to win the B grade wainbow bliss and didn’t get it cos someone beat my high score. He felt bad for me and sent me his wainbow bliss for free and till now I still can’t thank him enough for it.

3 Likes