Whats your favorite throw of all time?¿

OG Torrent . It set the bar.

7th run Chief caribou street edition 66 grams and was my first CLYW.

General Yo Model 10 and Majesty are tied for my favorite.

For me it is the One Drop CODE2. For many reasons it is my fav yoyo. First and foremost it is the design. It plays right into my wheelhouse… The shape, weight, feel and smoothness are just outstanding. The second reason is that it was designed by a good friend… I know that a lot of love went into the design of this yoyo and it shows in play. And well it is made by One Drop…

Again, I loved my Doc Pop Bolt by Yoyojam to DEATH.

But then again, I enjoy the raptor and my DNA.

I had a Lyn fury too with a Center Trac. Loved that one too.

Hard to pick just one but these stand out among my memore (most of these I’ve owned multiples of which I have to really like the yoyo to do!)

Freq. wave (own 2)
Superstar (have owned at least 15 since I’ve started)
Skywalker (owned 6 at one time)
Wrath (own 2)
Silly goose has been one of my favorite lately
E=mc2 (own 2)
Overdrive!

As you can see I like alot of yoyos haha

My favorite single yoyo… is my Shinobu Kon FHZ… It’s the jewel of my collection.

My favorite design is the Majesty, probably, for now…

I’m kinda suprised by the amount of cheaper plastics going around in this thread. It’s really interesting.

Your post made me realize, the S.Kon FHZ I have… is the second most amount of money I’ve paid for a single yoyo…

cool I saw the alpha crash speeder trigger and others like that and was suprised.

I’m not sure if anybody has the same feeling but I like plastics A LOT because I don’t feel as if I have to be careful I can just play and not worry about ruining a $100+ metal. I cant wait I have a Surge and Classic coming in the mail and I feel as if the Surge is going to be one of my favorites.

I love plastics, too, but for different reasons. I’m just as careful with plastics as I am with metals, which is to say, I don’t smash anything on purpose. :wink:

I like plastics because of the appeal of seeing what you can get out of something that cost less money. I’ve bought $500 guitars that played like $2,000 guitars and it felt GREAT. With plastics, I can buy one and see how it compares to that $130 metal, and if it’s close enough for rock and roll, I get a warm fuzzy. :wink:

I don’t even care about saving the money (I still buy the metals!), so it’s not about savings. It’s about experimenting and SEEING if that yoyo is in the same ballpark of performance. The Chaser and Trigger were great fun for that reason-- they really perform!

Looking forward to seeing how the Surge plays.

Sorry for the derailment!

1 Like

Yea its alright ik what you mean i play guitar also