What's unusual about your yoyoing?

I have literally no idea what you just said.

He puts the slipknot around the base of his middle finger. :wink:

Okā€¦ guess Iā€™m not that unusual

Iā€™m like 6 foot and i put my string about nipple hight or above. people yell at me when Iā€™m at contests haha

By night I eat crime with my YoYo powers.

So we are likeā€¦ The Batman and Joker of yoyoing XD

I look awkward when I do front throws.

Also,
|
|signatureā€¦
|
|
|
V

iā€™m left handed DUN DUN DUUUUUUUNNNNN

xD

People say I breakaway weird.

I prefer medium string length.

I donā€™t watch others yoyo videos, unless itā€™s a contest freestyle video or a tutorial.

I enjoy solids rather than splash.

I canā€™t seem to learn a trick from a tutorials. I just take what little I grasp at that moment and try to incorporate it into my combos.

I donā€™t know any of the ā€œmust knowā€ tricks like Funky Giraffe, Rancid Milk, or GKS. I mainly focus on creating my own tricks.

I consult with my mother before any yoyo purchase. (Cuz mother knows best)

Oh no! A Tangled reference. Make it stop!

I am really slow.

That must really stink - choosing between having a new yoyo and playing your current one. What if you have a blue yoyo and then you buy that same blue yoyo and then accidentally set the new one down next to the old one and then when you go to play your new one how do you know which is which? That seems stressful to me.

It also does not make a lick of sense.

This thread is fun, I really enjoy it.
I imagine someone just make a 101 unusual things about yoyo player based on this thread

now my contribution on the thread

I learn ladder escape before eli hoop

I canā€™t keep my hand parallel to each other, so whenever my yoyo is tilting, I have to kinda force it to be straight again

I put the string at the base of my middle finger, also and I lean to the left sometimes

By Yoyo I eat crime powers with my night.

Every yoyo has a specific place in my case.

I stopped learning new tricks about a year ago, and focused on my own as well as learning 2a and 3a.

I havenā€™t thrown but occasionally since just after WYYC last year.

Nothing. My yoyoing is perfectā€¦ :wink:

This made me think of ā€œWerewolves of Londonā€ā€¦

ā€œHis hair was perfect.ā€

You make really long tutorials.

1 Like