What's The Yoyo You've Always Wanted???

Original StarDust, ThirdImpact Proto

Probably a mint Peak.

Anything ever created by madhouse

Oxy syx, og green or pink levi painted peak, ti5. Oxy ti , majesty.

Duncan MG

Scratch this. I don’t think I’ll be able o acquire a Chesterman Beach or 2nd run 28 Stories Peak.

For “always” it would be a bunch of different Playmaxx/Proyo stuff.

For the past couple years it would be a few different Peaks (Earth Swirl, Royal Bison, Clown Town II, maybe a couple others) and then just some cool FHZs I’ve seen over time (some stock, some modded in different ways by all kinds of different people). There are a lot of really really cool CLYW colorways that have come out the past few years but none of the throws really fit my (fairly unskilled) playstyle well enough for me to justify owning more than 1-2 of the same yoyo. I’ve always wanted an Eetsit (but have passed on multiple opportunities to get one in mint/nm condition) and The End.

There’s a ton of other things out there from tons of brands that I really like and would have picked up in a heartbeat a year or two ago but now I don’t really care nearly as much and I’m happy with what I have. The Peaks and cool FHZs are pretty much the only things I’d really wanna pick up at this point and even those I haven’t put any effort into finding.

I throw so rarely now that spending $500 to pick up 3 CLYWs I already own with pretty fancy pants new colorways seems silly when I could entertain myself just as much by tossing a Flipside/PSG/One Star in my YYE shopping cart since I’ve never actually thrown them before. Or do what I’ve actually done lately and spend $0 and give some love to some of the forgotten gems of my collection.

Dad pants gnarwhal sigh i want one so bad

Its really nice!

Bumpity Bump

Currently I really want a YYF Monster.

green acid splash 3rd run CLYW Peak

I’m not even sure these exist in the wild.

An avant garde 2 ,genesis or a beyond envy

Noctu or Addiction

And a Pyro first run

An El Ranchero, but now it is mine! I have the yoyo I’ve always wanted!

Happy BUMP-Day to you all!!!

My current desperate want is a black w/ silver speckle Arctic Circle.

ALL THE RECREV!!!
(ive got about 6 right now mabey 7)

Recrev Freq. Wave. Pretty cool looking throw.