Whats the perfect daily throw?

Im curious. What’s something you bring everywhere without worrying about dings?

1 Like

Ti vayder. Pretty difficult to ding anyways

9 Likes

Metal Arrow or PLSTC!

2 Likes

Whatever I feel like throwing that day for the most part. Unless it’s a special edition or something I generally don’t care.

But if we’re talking about straight beaters probably the Gulch I won in a giveaway. I plan on trying some new 5A stuff with it.

2 Likes

Life or VTWO

3 Likes

Wanker

2 Likes

I have to say the raw Ti Vayder. I did order a Swamp Monster EDC. We’ll see how that goes.

3 Likes

I like to take the PLSTC with me when I go places. That way I can walk the dog if someone asks :+1:

7 Likes

Something I have thats already dinged up from when I was younger. My most consistent pocket throw is my bassalope though

3 Likes

Probably one of my YYF b-grades. Dogma, Czech Point, or ND

2 Likes

I’ve been using my wedge since it’s pretty durable. I’ve dinged it a couple times and it’s still more or less smooth. Other than that, I’ve been using my tiVayder cuz it’s good

4 Likes

My EDC is the TiCadence and second most played street throw is my Bliss, but mostly I just throw what I feel like to. I took my swirl G2 and Triptych to the streets before, but on the sidenote I am pretty careful and scarcely experience concrete smacks. Titanium does handle damage exceptionally though, even when damaged it’s very shallow and easily buffed.

BTW every damage on my yos except one are not caused by hitting the floor or street, but rather: belt buckle, hitting another yo in my pocket, ceiling lights, small room and hitting plates, pan lid, whiteboard stands and stuff like that lol.

7 Likes

Alleycat 650b, apparently :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

2 Likes

Banshee 2018

2 Likes

My EDC is the Toybania Machination. I used to take my Marco out, but a few dings and it vibs pretty bad, same for my draupnir. I have put through the Machination through more abuse, and it is still smooth. I have scrapped off some of the annos from hitting a ceiling chandelier, metal door frame, and the titanium rims are scratched and dinged up. You can feel the dings doing the finger nail test, but it doesn’t vibrate. So if you want a bi-metal edc, i would say Machination. And it just plays great, and when people ask can you walk the dog, you can tell them I can make sparks while doing it! The biggest down size is its pretty big, so you probably need a belt clip instead of keeping it in your pocket.

2 Likes

The Unspoken Artemis is easily the very best yoyo I have personally owned in 21 years.

I have hundreds of yo-yos.

I have some seriously excellent yo-yos.

I have mono metals, bi metals, tri metals, a huge assortment of hybrids… Ti yo-yos and bi ti yoyos.

I no doubt; don’t have everything. And I haven’t tried probably even half of everything; if that.

But; to me personally; the Artemis is the Hylander of yo-yos.

There can be only one.

I haven’t the slightest idea why Unspoken hasn’t made more?

I’m sure there can be a single reason or a variety of reasons.

I know none of them.

If you ever see one on the BST; please buy it before I do.

Like I said; I probably haven’t even tried half of everything… but from the hundreds I have tried; the Artemis is the perfect daily throw.

… But to keep things fresh; I switch it out every few days; with either a YYF Edgeless or a One Drop SugarGlider or a yoyo from my A-try collection or RSO Bowl(by a mastermind named Elvin).

8 Likes

Well there ya go @HVizier I sent you one of these, so you should be enthused :wink:

7 Likes

i’m sold

5 Likes

The perfect daily throw to me is a wooden yoyo. Fits in your pocket well and is tons of fun.

6 Likes

SW Acetal. I bring a half spec C and a large C bearing and it’s a 2 for 1!

7 Likes