What's the most expensive yoyo you own?

Yeah I’ve looked at that one too

Sheesh

Cool! Let us know your thoughts about that throw and don’t let the cost influences your judgment. Looking forward to seeing that review if you’re planning to do so.

2 Likes

2 1/2 yrs ago I just had to have the One Drop Top Deck in the deep sea fade and I think the total with shipping was a dollar or two short of $90 maybe a little more, I forget. I never spent more on a yoyo.

3 Likes

Yeah I’m definitely going to do an unbiased review after the honey moon phase and compare it to a bunch of my throws

I love one drop. Wish I sill had my 7 summit. Gotta get me another one

2 Likes

Most I’ve paid, that is still in my collection: RSO YWETi Soaking YWET edition

I’ve been offered $600+ for my AntiYo 4mm YWET, so that is probably the most expensive yoyo that I own.

8 Likes

Dang that’s awesome! Great throw

What’s the most expensive yoyo to come out (retail price)?

That I’ve paid for? Ti Peak. I think they retailed for $365? EDIT: Ok I’m dumb. The most I paid was the Mecha. $420 incl shipping.

That I’ve sold? RSO Mechabapezilla for $750.

That I still own? Well I still have the Ti Peak but I’ve had multiple ~$500 offers for my Prepro Avalanche and Ti Walker.

3 Likes

Dazzler was the most expensive throw I’ve purchased and I felt it was worth the price.

4 Likes

I want to try the peak

It’s an interesting piece. It has that ‘older’ feel to it, but with a touch of modernity.

2 Likes

Is this some kind of mine’s bigger poll?

4 Likes

I mean

Bist stradivari was 1200 and went on site for 900
S.kon nostalgia at 5000 but all his stuff is expensive
Yoyostudiollama dti was 1000, their bimetal was 1500

Sure there’s others but those were expensive retail releases that come to mind

3 Likes

Luftverk Ultima
I am going to say something clever,
“ that after I played with the Ultima I would have paid more “. For a casual thrower like me, that is just not true for one throw. Me, that has no steep monetary or life time investment in yoyo’s as I am sure some do and could justify some of these magnificent pieces of real art and engineering. I just am amazed at they actually exist and so many share them here.
Thank you everyone

2 Likes

No?? I’m simply seeing what others are willing to pay. Also trying to learn about more high end yoyos.
Have a blessed day :blush:. I’ll probably end up doing a giveaway with mine when my YouTube channel grows more. Simply got mine to make content with it

I typically wouldn’t even spend more than $200 on a yoyo. Never seen a yoyo at $1000 soon as I seen it I instantly thought that could make great content

1 Like

Mr Cotton I think for what you are specifically doing with this public purchase of an expensive throw to make an informational video and really diving into what makes the throw special and explaining the reasons why the throw is what it is and how it can be worth so much is great. My eyes will be watching.
Enjoying your work

6 Likes

Thanks so much! Really appreciate that

1 Like