Whats the best yoyo ever made?

1. there were only 7 wonders of the world.

2. only one still stands today

I think the best yoyo ever made was the Peak. It’s the one full sized yoyo I truly adore

If you didn’t catch on yet, he’s kidding and making a big joke.

No yoyo is the best.

It’s dated for sure, but I think the original playmaxx turbo bumble was one of the best yo-yos ever made. It pretty much combined all of the tech available; ball bearing, break-pads (pretty much everything else used star-burst at the time), and rim-weighted. It was one of the last yo-yo’s that tried to do everything, be affordable, sleep and loop; and, for the most part it succeeded.

Actually, I think the upcoming Auldey Illusory might have one up on the Snipe, due to having many of the same features, at a reduced price. It’s a shame that Jean Rasczak isn’t with the Caribou Lodge company anymore. Reportedly he took off with to Klandathu, India after his “incident” and took the master prototype with him.
Regardless, no, of course they we’re not buried with Elvis. According to what I’ve heard only 19 have been accounted for, as they we’re gifts to different machinist guilds spanning over 3 continents, in an attempt to preserve it’s design. Three were given to the Japanese, wisest and fairest of all beings. Seven, to the Germans, great machinists and craftsmen of the Rhineland . And nine, nine throws were gifted to the Americans, who above all else desire power. It’s rumored that the master copy was stolen by a couple of back-packing circus midgets, who met Jean during their pilgrimage to Pompeii, is still out there somewhere.

Don’t worry, I did… See my post before that one…

Lol I actually belived this for a second.

I think the best yoyo ever made is the Sexy Beast.

ROFLOL Win. :smiley:

Preference. I have a lot of yoyos that I really love IMO.

Duncan throw monkey

are you kidding me?

Mokume Gane for the win…and yes I would buy one.

I really liked the Boss and Genesis. Those two yoyo’s were top notch performers.

I don’t know, that one without the string looks pretty good…

As will I when the second run is released. I thought all was lost, but yesterday evening, after the detonation from my attempt to make grape plasma in my microwave, blew me through the kitchen window, leaving me tangled up on the Direct TV dish, I picked up a message from Chris Mikulin through one of my fillings. Apparently they found an STC system, on display at the museum of technology and engineering, in the basement of the Alamo. Apparently the original CAD had been stored on it to preserve it in the interim, while battling Internet Security 2010 on the main network and the machine was summarily discarded afterward. Thanks to an anonymous garbage picker, the design was preserved and is now in the early staged of production.

I was also informed that the CLYW Snipe second run has been delayed repeatedly over debates of whether to include a Snape version for the 35 remaining Harry Potter Fans, or the Snipe-R which is designed for “Loaf Style” one-handed tricks, with a shorter string, so that MOH players can remain seated, camping with the sniper rifle for hours on end, while still brushing up on their yoyo skills.
I recommended that they make a PSINipe version, but they said making a yoyo with $500 worth of material, anodized and acid etched to look like 2 giant Sudafed and having a centrifugal force activated TAZER apparatus that conducted electricity through the rims while spinning was “dangerous” and “idiotic”. Well, excuse me for being “unmarketable”. Fascists.

Also, a small batch of the updated SPYY/CLYW Galactic Goose collaberation, aptly named Feral Gander Track or FGT has been quietly released to several stored on the west coast. A stunning piece of work it is and will be well worth the effort trying to locate one.

Or you could always save up for the Electric Boogaloo version Peak.

what is the clyw snipe and can anyone post pics of it

I don’t even think that exists, and where did you hear of it?

cough the long post, 2 posts above yours cough :slight_smile: Anyways, it is hogwash. (I’ve always wanted to use that word.) Also, the TAZER accessory could be optional. :stuck_out_tongue:

psin posted about it

I’m going to have to say the vrey FIRST yoyo that was ever created. Because w/o it none of us would have the throws we do now.

2010 and 2009 Severe and every yoyo in my favorite throws list! And every YYF. YYF FTW!!!