What's the benefit of a Titanium yoyo?

i know you were being tongue in cheek, so was i lol

1 Like

Haven’t played with one long enough to tell any play benefits, but MAN they feel AWESOME to throw. I feeling i can’t explain but it’s just cool. And the sound…

2 Likes

That is probably the best answer ever lmao! I enjoyed the comedy!
I did imagine I did not need one of those, I was really curious about what make them so expensive and if in terms of performance there was something better than “great sounds, great sparks”, looking at the answers (and thanks all for the answers) it’s no, I do not need it and honestly I did not want it as well, I seen them are around from a while and I thought it was something more than just collection.

Totally I cannot afford it (for the same price I can buy a digital piano and a quite good one), in my very very small collection my most expensive yoyo is a one drop aitch and I took one year before decide if buy it lol, I used to buy the throw I like second hand (and also only if I really really like them).

Finally my doubt has been sorted, still the sparks are very appealing lmao

5 Likes

When you are ready…. Seek out a Luftverk 000. No other Ti throw will ring better. It’s a wonderful experience on the string too.

4 Likes

nigel
Everyone knows; Titanium goes up to eleven.

6 Likes

eleven

13 Likes