What's on your Holiday 2018 Wishlist?

What throw(s) are you most looking forward to buying or receiving this upcoming holiday season?

2 Likes

I would love it if Santa would put me in touch with someone who has a mint OD 2016 Benchmark W in nickel finish they’d be willing to sell to me.

3 Likes

CLYW Blizzard :cloud_with_snow:

3 Likes

gonna try and grab an AMS 000 :ok_hand:

2 Likes

Anything from G2

4 Likes

Parlay, pickaxe, peak 2.

And there’s always an off chance that a Grail could end up in my stocking…

2 Likes

Some nice good raw throws

Shutter Wide Angle

1 Like

Shutter (but I’ll probably be disappointed because it’ll feel and play exactly the same as my N12 or Horizon Ultra or several others I already have and I was just enamored by the hype and general popularity). Already looking forward to Spring.

I always wait to see what throws the season throws my way!

2 Likes

They absolutely play differently! I love both the Shutter and Horizon Ultra in different ways, and I’m happy I have both in my collection. And why not try one out if you think you’ll be disappointed?

1 Like

I’ll second this. With time and exposure you will be able to feel the difference between each particular model. At first, they might all feel really similar or even the same.

Either way, it’s really hard to buy a bad yoyo on today’s market.

2 Likes

Shutter feels very different than n12 or horizon. Hard not to like.

1 Like

I’m really excited to get my shipment of Triple Points in!

2 Likes

Fill your stockings with fresh G2

9 Likes

Question: are you planning to do any new, more experimental colorways for G2? What happened to the “dripping from the rims” colorways, for example?

The monster edge :japanese_ogre::japanese_ogre::japanese_ogre::japanese_ogre::japanese_ogre::japanese_ogre:

2 Likes

Markmont classic, Matt Giroux Edition. I doubt I will pull the trigger on that one tho. I am to cheap to drop over 100. Maybe Santa will hook a brother up.

2 Likes

Anodizer can only make 3 out of 10 look good so I had to give up. I did test out a new style in today’s unboxing. It’s the best ever.

3 Likes

A fresh G2 Elite sounds great. Got any in stock?

1 Like