What's on your Holiday 2018 Wishlist?

A knob, g2 swirl, edge monster, thesis serenade. I’d be overjoyed with any of those.

1 Like

I got big hopes for an Edge Beyond for the holiday season

The serenade turned out really good. Really wide and rounded, just a joy to play with.

1 Like

I hope they make more soon. I love high end plastics, and the serenade has a very appealing shape.

1 Like

Yes. Retirement run should drop next week.

I’ve been thinking I might need something from iYOYO. Always liked the way the gold-rim iceberg looked.

But more likely, I’d pick up a CoreCo Diesis.

Sweet. I’ll be on the lookout on the G2 website next week, I’ve missed too many drops and refuse to let a 2018 Elite pass me by. Maybe my wife wont wonder why I paid a company called G2 a hundred bucks. Ill tell her it was a toy for Bryson, our 14mo old son. Which ot mighe be… One day. Thanks Jake,
Justin Thompson

Yes, that’s the spirit! The Elite 2018 is a superb, high-performance bimetal. Every bit as good as the Draupnir IMO (though you probably won’t be doing too many fingerspins with it due to its very pointy little hub spikes).

1 Like

Haha you’re probably right. Luckily I just got a sweet Marco off the BST for my fingerspin needs. Just excited to finally have my own g2