What YYF yoyo should I get?

Okay. I would really like to bu another yyf yoyo. I’ve got about $130 though I need to get 2 pairs of silicon rings and a few pads for my new Dif-E-yos and I need to pay for shipping. So… what’s a really good yoyo that I could get for about $115 or less. (I can always earn about $5-$10 more if i need to).

I was looking at either the 2010 G5’s or the 2010 888. (I’ve always wanted G5s and an 888). But suggestions for any yyf yoyo are fine.

If you want a small round yoyo, get the 888.
If you want a big round yoyo, get the DNA.
If you want a big H-Shaped yoyo, get the Superstar
If you want a small H-Shaped yoyo, get the Skyline.
If you want a major H-Shaped yoyo that is thin but large, get a G5.

why not save your money for something you really want rather than getting something because you can

1 Like

Actually Tyler… that’s a good idea. Best not to throw my money away.

I do really want an old G5 though. Too bad it’s like impossible to find them.

I know this sounds kinda wierd but i really think any metal yoyo over 100$ is overated, yes i know i have a train wreck but i find it more rewarding to get 2 new throws that will play just as good as 1 new throw.

I didnt think its overated, people like it.
If you like the yoyo, and if you can afford the price, why not. Even though i have to save my money like forever to get a new throw. . . . . . .
Anyways, all i know that all yyf metal, on c or d size bearing are awsome (i never tried an a size bearing like the 401, but i heard that they are also awsome). For all i know, they are stable, smooth and have good spin time.
Only back to your prefrence of shape and size and stuff though.