What Yoyos You Just Don't Like?

were weren’t really argeuing

there was some. I just want to have a clean topic, you know.

Senza Nome - Binds are way to slippery for a good spin time. Had an annoying kind of vibe.
Hayabusa - Nice yoyo, just not for me. I could never get use to the round shape as a 4a yoyo.
Loop 720 - Hate the string repsonse. While looping it would sometimes start sleeping and hit you in the face lol.
Throwmonkey - Never liked this yoyo. Too small for a 4a throw and too big for a 1a throw.

That’s pretty much it I guess, I really like almost every yoyo I try but sometimes I’ll find that one yoyo that I just can’t stand to play with.

~Jump

I don’t think we can be friends any more…

Also I seriously disagree with alot of yoyos that people disilke. Many of them I feel are aquired tastes or the user simply didn’t make an effort to like them. Also remember that despite the fact that you don’t like a yoyo there are many people who could pick it up and blow your mind.

Also I didn’t like the G5 after awhile. I thought it was awsome at first then I traded it and I don’t regret it. I know it was an awsome yoyo. The shape and everything about it were perfect. I also realize that it is a very good yoyo capable of taking any trick you hit it with. I just didn’t like it.

I won’t hate you for it, but I will ask. Have you tried the legacy and trinity? I have them and I have to say each one plays differently. The legacy is a much more solid feeling throw than the DM. The trinity I have to wait till Thursday for. But I’m sure it will be unique in it’s own right. So what didn’t you like about them?

Anything that uses friction stickers. The Mosquito mainly, (You grow out of it after learning brain twister. Anything past that, and you will need to mod it to hell and back to make it decent) Oh! And any imperial shaped metal. I see no point whatsoever in that combination.

ok i fixed it so we can stop bringing it back up about what i said here are the reasons i dont like them

1 Like

I have tried a DM and I didnt like it, too heavy for me. I’ve also thrown a legacy, and It wasnt too heavy, I just didn’t like the feel yknow? I kinda do wanna try a trinity, lots of people have been hyping it up…and my opinion on it is changing i think lol

I hate the black knight with a passion, it is way to heavy, not smooth, terrible shape and just feels terrible to play. I also hate the speeder for almost all the reasons I hate black knights except for the being to heavy thing. And I really hate the tactic.

AGREED.

Also I HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE… Well you get the idea
REALLY HATE REALLY HATE REALLY HATE REALLY HATE REALLY HATE REALLY HATE REALLY HATE REALLY HATEREALLY HATE REALLY HATE REALLY HATE REALLY HATEREALLY HATE REALLY HATE REALLY HATE REALLY HATEREALLY HATE REALLY HATE REALLY HATE REALLY HATEREALLY HATE REALLY HATE REALLY HATE REALLY HATEREALLY HATE REALLY HATE REALLY HATE REALLY HATEREALLY HATE REALLY HATE REALLY HATE REALLY HATEREALLY HATE REALLY HATE REALLY HATE REALLY HATEREALLY HATE REALLY HATE REALLY HATE REALLY HATEREALLY HATE REALLY HATE REALLY HATE REALLY HATEREALLY HATE REALLY HATE REALLY HATE REALLY HATEREALLY HATE REALLY HATE REALLY HATE REALLY HATEREALLY HATE REALLY HATE REALLY HATE REALLY HATEREALLY HATE REALLY HATE REALLY HATE REALLY HATEREALLY HATE REALLY HATE REALLY HATE REALLY HATEREALLY HATE REALLY HATE REALLY HATE REALLY HATEREALLY HATE REALLY HATE REALLY HATE REALLY HATEREALLY HATE REALLY HATE REALLY HATE REALLY HATEREALLY HATE REALLY HATE REALLY HATE REALLY HATEREALLY HATE REALLY HATE REALLY HATE REALLY HATE
Any thing in that is in anyway related to Yomega in all shapes forms etc. I hate the Raider because of it’s talent of Falling to Peaces mid Trick. I hate the Wing. I really hate the Xodus since it’s awkward has a wicked vibe to it, and the best thing I have ever seen it do is explode after I hurled it in the air. (Still not sure how that happened ???) Finally the The Crossfire. Oh how I hate the Cross Fire. Awkward Vibey, and a response that makes Duncan stickers feel like a silicone MOD. (Good thing we can’t cuss on this site because otherwise.) Oh that felt good. :slight_smile:
Sorry if I offended anyone, but that needed to be said.
Also not much of a duncan fan (NOW) due to the high response, but I half to smile when I thing about Duncan yoyos since I started on Duncans. I learned most of my tricks on Duncans. FH2 would be the best in the world if it wasn’t so responsive.

I cant stand primos, superstars or any other big, angular throws. There to big and they just dont fit my play style. :stuck_out_tongue:

I don’t really like big yoyos that much. I just love medium or small yoyos. I usually grab my Mini Mo-Tu instead of my Protostar. I still throw full sized yoyos like the Protostar, but I just love undersized throws. :wink:

I hate every Duncan except for the Screaming Eagle Series yoyos, and the imperial.
YoYoFactory Catch 13, Fast 201.
Every YYJ, except for the Eneme and X-Convict.
yoyorecreation yoyos.
YoYos over the size of the DM.

BBYY stuff- They play fine but I just can’t connect with them.

Torrent and the 5 Star- Same problem as above.

YYF DNA- Shape and size kinda threw me off. Couldn’t get into it.

ILYY stuff just seems too collectible for me to play with. Too expensive and too difficult to get a hold of.

All the YYJ metals except the Meteor. I like the shape and feel of the Meteor.

DBYY stuff- All the ones I played with played like crap.

Wooly Marmot- not into the size

Madhouse stuff- Hated the finish. Felt gritty and gross.

3yo3- too center weighted for me

Duncan Vendetta- Plays like crap

FundaMETAL series (except the DV888)- I don’t buy many yoyos if at all so the price thing doesn’t matter to me.