what yoyo should i get

He already has another topic about this. He is getting a DM2.

Great choice. I just got a red one. Goes with my blue, clear and 2010 Worlds Edition one.

You should be MR. ClassicDM2. :wink:

Thanks!

I am actually planning 4 more Classics. 1 pair to be mirrored: Caps and body on one to be the opposite on the other one. 1 to be stock bearing but siliconed, then one Speed bearing but stock response.

I already have 3. 1 I keep completely stock, light blue cap, white body. The other is my go-to these days, an “Oreo cookie” one: black caps with white body. I have one coming in that I’m gonna silicone and upgrade the bearing, red caps, yellow body. This will be a 5A back-up to my Destiny.

The DM is still often my go-to. However, as DM2 owners know, they can be noisy, so I may not be able to play it all the time due to the noise. Part of my selections for my upcoming trip will be taking volume into consideration for SOME yoyos. The red DM2 I just picked up is definitely coming with me, as it’s a replacement for the blue one I normally have on me at all times.

I would get one, and I might. Just not now. I need a metal. I don’t have to, but I’m learning tricks I can barely do with my yoyos, as far as sleep and stableness.