What yoyo did you start on?

A wooden duncan imperial, and for the most part I’m still not much better than I was then.

4 Likes

I do not believe that!

1 Like

What, the yoyo or my skill level?? :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

Ned boomerang

3 Likes

Same

2 Likes

I’m sure you’ve got a nice arsenal of tricks! It’s just that you made it sound like you have no skills. I’m sure you do!

1 Like

Smothers Brothers Hummingbird in 1988

3 Likes

Yoyotricks canon 4 weeks ago :joy:

5 Likes

yomega raider

3 Likes

I first started learning to yo on a Klutz Rocket yoyo. My first ball bearing yoyo was a Turbo Bumblebee GT. My first modern/unresponsive yoyo was a YYJ Dark Magic 2.

3 Likes

I started on my Henrys Viper but first yoyo I bought was my Replay

3 Likes

YYJ Kickside, blue marine, that was one of my first mod too1 5

5 Likes

Like the logo!

2 Likes

B!st

1 Like

Duncan Imperial

4 Likes

LOL I remember I bought an H-spin Pyro as second yoyo, a red one, number 1385, but I didn’t touch it before I perfectly learn the trapeze.
I remember first time I used it, it was like a dream come true.
A month after I mod it too

4 Likes

When I was a kid in about 3rd grade there was a yoyo boom at my school. I first got a Duncan imperial midnight special, followed by a yomega x brain. I didn’t stick with it long tho, never got spare strings so once they knotted up that was all she wrote.
Many years later in May of 2017 is when I took a real interest. My first throw I actually chose and bought was a Yoyoking Merlin. It got the job done but I wanted unresponsive so I got the Yoyoking Jester, it came with the option to upgrade it. Once I got binds down I wanted something less cheap feeling so I got a Shutter. Been slowly progressing with the hobby ever since.

3 Likes

Duncan butterfly, then graduated to a metal drifter when I learned the trapeze. At the time, I had to convince myself for weeks that it wasn’t crazy to spend $25 on a yoyo…

4 Likes

Firstly when I was in my school in 7th grade I bought an unbranded yo-yo.so from that time I started yoyoing.

3 Likes

I like the silver and blue color on metal drifter and I guess it had :skull: on it

4 Likes