What Yo-Yo Collaboration Do You Wanna See?

How about a Spyy X Clyw X YYF X YYJ X C3 X One Drop X Duncan X General Yo X YYR

Yaya?

OOOOoooohh! Weā€™re both talkinā€™ regular show, right?

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH! Waving fist in air

1 Like

Really? Iā€™m the only one who wants to see CLYWxILYY?

Honestly Iā€™d love to see a chief or an arctic circle with that candyblast or pearl coating.

C3 x YYR
C3 x sOMEThING
YYR x sOMEThING
Either one of these will end with Asian awesomeness.

This made me literally laugh out loud.

I think Iā€™d rather see throwers collaborate than companies. Think about it: weā€™ve seen many collaborations over the years and theyā€™ve all been pretty good. My favorite collaborations have been the CODE1 and CODE2, both designed by players and made reality by One Drop.

If, lets say, 10 of the best and brightest throwers got together and wrote up a spec-sheet, then played each and every revision until a relative consensus was reached I bet weā€™d wind up with a fantastic yoyo. I know the Summit creation went a bit like this, but that project happened over a matter of days. Iā€™m thinking a matter of weeks or months would be necessary to make a design from scratch with so many personalities and styles of play clashing.

I want to see a single yoyo that JD and Harold Owens III would both compete with. Something that they came together to design that, while not fitting either of their preferences, can still work flawlessly for both of them. Thatā€™s where I think the next wave of inspiration for new designs will come from. Weā€™ve passed the ā€œstepped v-shapeā€ and ā€œh-shapeā€ phase by now and are moving into the ā€œI-Beamā€ designs, but thatā€™s going to pass within a year or two. I think the only way to come up with new designs is to mash things together and make them fit.

Spyy x MFD. The Spyder Monkey. Spikes, ultra smooth, over the top ano, BOOM!!! Make it happen!! GregP knows whatā€™s up :wink:

Or the Monkey Addiction :wink:

Holla!

Iā€™d love to see this idea!
Christopher Chia, Markus Koh, Peter Pong, Shinya Kido, Palli, Petr Kavka.
OH and Jensen.
That would be some cool stuff!

I wanna see Duncan and any other company collaborate.

Oh, and YYF and YYJ would be really cool.

All the big yoyo companies! :smiley:

square wheels x crucial

diverse animals x mfd

CLYW and Monkey finger. I want to see what crazy colorways that would surely be spawned by these two. Or maybe even MonkeyfingeR and General Yo. Simple and crazy working together to make an epic throw. Like, the only thing that could make the Evil Yo a better grinder is General Yoā€™s blast.

YYR x Deadly SpINS :slight_smile: oh how that would interesting

Recrev x square wheels

Square wheels x DS

G squared x DS

G squared x square wheels

I wanna see Yoyojam X Duncan

I want a Metal Rimmed Plastic yoyo with Silicone Pads and an A bearing.

Thatā€™d be sick.

Gsquared and clyw would be cool, or maybe even monkeyfinger and deadly spins

ohmygodyesohmygodyes yesyesyesyesyes

OMG guys, GSquared x RecRev.

It would be magical!