What would you say the best yoyo brand is?

I’d go for YYF because in your question, the word “best” was not defined, so I went with the brand that had the most for itself from my point of view.

• YYF makes competition level throws (some of them are competition standards, such as the genesis for example)
  • YYF makes good and affordable throws (such as Qu4dro or DV888)
  • YYF makes excellent and affordable throws (again, genesis, supernova)
  • YYF actively supports the community all over the world like absolutely no other, despite all the hate they’re getting online

Do they make the best yoyos? maybe, maybe not, that’s arguable and there are good brands out there (and some so overhyped that many would not even dare to say that their last throw(s) were average), snob brands too (more than you’d expect)

so from a personal point of view based on my experience with several brands, YYF is by far the best brand out there, support wise. And their products very rarely disappoint (although they sometimes have one of these “wtf” throws from yesteryear concepts -again, or so it seems to me-)

Anyway, if you want to support a brand that actually does support the community a great deal, go YYF

yeah, I don’t like these “what is the best” kind of threads, but if I had to pick one company I would say CLYW cause chris not only has made some of the best yo-yos ever, but he also consistently makes the highest quality.