What would you name your signature yo-yo

Rise Against is my #1, grew up listening to them and they were my first concert

With Confidence is my fav pop punk band

Refused is my fav political punk band

I considered the 138 but not because of the name lol.

2 Likes

Rise against is good. Refused I never heard before but I checked them out on YouTube and I like them

I’d call it Gerald.

7 Likes

Anti-flag and Dead Kennedys. :metal:

5 Likes

Curmudgeon

3 Likes

The Meh-phistopheles.

It’d be OK, I guess. Kinda.

2 Likes

I’m currently designing an organic yoyo that’s named the Gray’ll.

In the future I also plan to design three more yoyos named the Peek, the Cheef, and the Ate Ate Ate.

6 Likes

Hmm what color is the Gray’ll going to be?

2 Likes

Green and yellow

3 Likes

Since this yoyo will be available nowhere, on the day of never I’ll get mine, but with the alternative art :

Really looking forward to see what the box will look like, spoilers?

7 Likes

The ore-yo box is just awesome. Hehehehe

1 Like

Okay, mine would be called “Dingless” inner metal (any shape) with beefy rubber rings, like those bouncy balls.

A new generation of tricks would be invented by hitting the yoyo in the ground. Take that.

Rumors that it already has a street name: BONK!

4 Likes

That’s a half gallon of milk behind them

My username :star_struck:

3 Likes

I always advocate for space themes so I’d have mine called Quasar or Magnetar. But if I’m gonna go crazy, Crucible. The weapon of choice for both yo-yo players and the Doom Slayer.

4 Likes

I haven’t spent any time designing a yo-yo so maybe once the design was completed I might come up with a name reflective of the design. At this point, I believe “EDC” or “B’ill!” would be my name of choice.

Honestly many of the Yo-Yos out there could have been more appropriately named “Out of Stock” or “Not Available

6 Likes

The Not Available could have a tiny line art engraving of a chain wrapped around a heart.

4 Likes

I think The Viking would be a cool yoyo name. On one side I’d have a depiction of a classic viking dragon ship, and on the other would be the deep-space probe.

Ivan

5 Likes

Cool idea. That would be great laser etched. Yo-yos on average have become plain and boring. We have great shapes and anodized colors but I miss the graphics. The phoenix on the Duncan professional is what drew me to my first yo-yo. It’s also what sold me on my most expensive yo-yo.

7 Likes

I always liked this one. The American by YYF. 100 dollars laser engraving was beautiful. Great name and artwork. It would be awesome to have this engraving on different colors. Half swaps would look even better.

10 Likes