What was the First Yo-Yo related post you made on the Forums?

I’m just wondering, just for those people that didn’t get that joy to see a new person on the forums

Mine was in reply to “What is your favorite yoyo company”

“It would have to be Spin Dynamics”

This is a very cool thread idea!
My first post was a thread looking for a general yo hatrick.

(⛷) #3

I was just looking for a date. (Date of manufacturing on a yoyo for crying out loud! ::slight_smile: )

My first was in ye “Introduce yourself” thread. But other than that:

September 04, 2012, 11:03:09 PM :
"Eli Hops? Boomerang? I don’t even know what those are yet! I’m just starting out, and I burnt the everloving SCHNUTZ out of my forefinger doing a “Stop and Go”. Which is one of the more basic tricks, is it not?

I don’t know about y’all, but I’m suddenly very gun-shy about putting max effort into practicing the trick now!

darn that hurt…"

Mine’s messed up and says my first post is my current BST…

Haha I believe it.

My first post was asking for help on double or nothing xD

Actually my first 50 or so posts were purely in that section asking for help on basic tricks haha

I remember Yuki Onitsura gave me good advice on a few of them

I think mine was asking a question to Steve Brown about when the Team Losi Cherry Bomb was coming out. It was the first yoyo I remember anticipating the release of…before hype became a big part of yoyo marketing.

Mine was only a few months ago, on a thread called “Tips for beginners?”:

I talked like I knew what I was doing. I’m still terrible. :wink:

I started the hobby on May 13, 2013 and got my first yoyo, a dv888. My first post was about 1+1/2 months into yoyoing. I complained that my dv888s axle was lost, thought the North Star sucked, and convinced myself that metals r the only way. http://yoyoexpert.com/forums/index.php/topic,62560.0.html I didn’t buy a metal after that thread. I then posted about me being a 14 yr old junior in HS in the 2013-14 school year in the introduce yourself section.

Then I probably became the MOST annoying kid on the forums because I discovered my left hand didn’t suck at yoyoing that much and I decided to start 3A… And made probably 15-20 threads at most about asking for good 3A throws. I was dumb haha pretty sure that was my first 1/2 year here on YYE

It’s been about 14 months now and can’t believe how far I’ve gotten, I play all the styles but mainly 1A, 3A, and practicing more 4A over the other 2

My first post, even before introducing myself, was this apparently:

Why I felt the need to sign up here just to regail you with tales of Eastern-European drinking habits escapes me…

My first post was on the “What are you Throwing Today?” thread. It was: “Genesis and Supernova :slight_smile: 8)”

I actually got my forum account for the stick it click it send it win contests.

Haha, this one wins! I don’t know why you felt the need, but we’re sure glad you did. =P

I’m new here. My first were my CLYW wallpapers ;D

You made quite the “splash” with those. :wink:

Mine is from January 31, 2009

(rizkiyoist) #18

I said this^ in a thread asking how to prevent snags.

My very first post would’ve been in yoyonation, missed that place.