I hate beefhook it’s annoying :joy:

5 Likes

Working on Rewind atm.

2 Likes

I would say just wait until I get it filmed and shared here, but

4 Likes

Why, after reading that, I just went out and bought three new yo-yos!™©®

9 Likes

Technically, I do not do tricks, I just do a hodge-podge of moves from different tricks. Whatever moves feel right at the moment.

3 Likes

Working on 2 things currently. With my beautiful maple eH, I am working on trapeze stall to brother stall and back. I get it clean about 3 times, then goes to crap. Still so much fun.20181226_102548

Unresponsive, working on Mario and Luigi. I never really got wrist mount solid, so worked on that yesterday. Pretty clean so working on step 2.

9 Likes

As of Thursday, I’ve been working on the Reverse Brent Stole. I finally hit it today!!! Not only that, but I managed to do it behind the back too! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

5 Likes

Been throwing for about a month and working my way through the yoyoexpert trick list using a YYF One.
I am currently working on UFO and trapeze.
With the UFO I can get the yoyo to “spin out” but can’t it to return to my hand just yet.
With the trapeze, I’m landing the yoyo on the string occasionally.

5 Likes

Rev stole took me forever to land! Nice work!

2 Likes

I’m trying to figure out some meta tricks rn

1 Like

I usually pick like 3 tricks and work on them and try to get them pretty decent then pick a couple more but continue to perfect the other at the same time

2 Likes

Working on Kyijibo I can’t seem to land from the 1.5 to the double and I’m always working on my 1.5 side mount I just can’t get that mount

1 Like

This morning while trying to learn something else I started doing backwards Barrell Rolls. It’s actually cool because it leaves me in a normal split bottom mount and doing the Barrell Rolls backwards and then then forwards is kinda cool. Happy New Year everyone. I go into work soon.

1 Like

Thanks! It’s super satisfying to land.

2 Likes

First new trick of 2019 for me. Still not clean and my knuckle will be bruised in the morning. @edhaponik
20190101_001912

7 Likes

Currently working on getting the ‘magic drop’ part of Kamikaze down consistently (I can do it consistently by itself, but not when part of Kamikaze), as well as starting to learn some basic Chopstick stuff (damn my hands feel too small for the undermount :frowning:)

4 Likes

That looks like the shortest string I’ve ever seen…

Nah it’s long just that’s a stall

3 Likes