What trick are you working on?

I’m working on front play stuff, and I working on some side mount trapeze and his brother stuff like the bounce return and Houdini. Also trying to get better with landing double or nothing and working on landing drop in the bucket on the string closest to my body the. Drop the strings but the one the yoyo is on for a green triangle.

So basically I’m working on lots lol. Nothing super had compared to the other stuff here.

1 Like

I still can’t do drop in the bucket. It is the only intermediate trick that I can’t do.

Spirit bomb… Omggg

Kwijibo and Leg Wrap Trap. These are my last two on the Advanced Part 1 list. I have almost got them.

Cheddah Cheese and guacamole

I got it down, but I won’t stop until it’s super smooth like Chuck does it.

Black Hops- for three months. And also Kamikaze and Jade Whip.

Trying to get at least ONE of John Chow’s combos from his video classical mechanics

The second part of rewind. This trick is killing me

Stop in go dat triangle , its harder than it looks i can get it to comeback but when i pull it it wont go into a green triangle

I still fail to hit Rewind absolutely consistently every time! It gets better, though, I promise. Just set it as your “idle” trick (tricks you play over and over when you’re just passing time and building muscle memory) and in a couple months you’ll forget how awkward it was!

Seriously, though… I had Eli Hops, Boing-e-Boing, and even Spirit Bomb down cold before I started getting consistent with Rewind. Weird, eh?

I have the exact same problem with that trick

Joey Serrano’s Faux Knee GT

Branding

yea its hard i have the whole trick down but it wont end up in a gt must be a clyw secret…

Trapeze to triangle string whip

I think I’m able to do all the full length “master” tricks on this website but I skipped a lot of easier stuff in the “advanced” and “expert” section. Right now I’m working on laceration, zipper and revolutions. Laceration took about 30 seconds to figure out now I’m landing it like 9/10. Zipper I got down in the first few tries. Revolutions at first I was having trouble with swinging the slack around without tilting the yoyo too much, I’ve fixed that issue for the most part but now actually landing it back in the 1.5 is a bit confounding. I’m sure I’ll figure it out soon enough. Trying to actually learn new stuff and improve for the first time in a long time.

Desert rose

Brent Stole G.T

Janos Korancz’s step-through slack gyroscopic flop