What trick are you working on?

Check the number… Got my double or nothing whip once or twice today, looks really cool.

What whip is that? Sounds cool. I need new ways to double or nothing.

My phone says 1000. How many posts can you see?

My phone says your first post is number 999, and mine is 1000. Mabye we’re BOTH 1000!!! 1000ception…

hes 999. You’re the 1000th customer winner!

Oooooooohh what do I get?! I know! I’ll print this, frame it, and hang it. Then cut it in half and send the other to him. Because I’m nice. Just kidding. I don’t wanna look bad. :-X

Finally decided to work on GT revolutions. Got the revolutions down but having trouble getting into the GT cleanly

Cabin tutorials-barbecue sliders

I’m so gutted…

Working on this

any type of speed combo

Skin The Gerbil. I’ve been eyeing it for a while. Got it down, now it needs to be fast and smooth, one of my friends will LOVE it. And I used to have gerbils, so yeah…

Working on Twizzler Repeater:

Fun trick, toughest part for me is actually getting back into the wrist mount the way its done in the video. I’ve done it a few times, it’s just a matter of slipping that yoyo through the hole between the TH and string.

Getting back into regular practice. Really pushing on technique building tricks like black hops, wrist mount tricks, basic triangles, and a bunch of the whip and slack stuff. Not to the point of spirit bombs or hooks or whatnot yet.

Yup! Although for a night, I had problems in the first part, too. I was visualizing the rejection wrong. But now of course that part is easy and I’m onto the real challenge of landing right back in the wrist mount. Not only is it a tight spot to hit, but getting the TH ready for it (wrapping around the wrist and creating the segment between thumb and finger) is tricky!

Well, I’m TRYING to work on Koala Fist Pump, but the cabin tutorials video is so confusing for me. I much prefer YYE’s tutorials, they’re easier for me to follow, I guess I just like someone talking to me…

Boing-E-Boing!

Injections

1 Like

Tried injections but got nowhere. So instead I decided to go back to my chopsticks and work on those. Here’s a little combo I’m working on using the throwhand chopstick. I will say landing that mount is a tad difficult.

Why don’t the embedded Instagram clips no longer work?

Decided to stop annoying myself with Koala Fist Pump, and now I’m working on Candy Slack. Looks amazing.

No imbedded videos for you!

Oh, and would anyone happen to know what song that’s in the video? It invokes some seriously happy memories of Forza Horizon.