What trick are you working on?

whats your level at? What have you learned?

Oh wow, that was actually super enjoyable to watch, and I know you haven’t been yo-yoing too long.  Nice man–you had some serious “flow” (not sure what to call it exactly, but it was smooth and unique.)

Currently working on…trying to stay cool. Random heatwave hitting the Bay Area and a lot of CA, been feeling rather sticky today and making me feel…lazy. Currently dissecting “Houdini Slack” to see how the trick is done and going to try to do each part separately as it appears you can do the Houdini Mount slack independently, and you can also roll on and off the Houdini Mount independently.

But yea…it’s…“Too H.O.T” right now, pun intended.

thanks. Really appreciate it. Not exactly great at being quick so I figured make it roll well. Plus it makes it much easier to keep moving rather than looking rigid and weak.

Not sure what to work on next. Superman is aggravating me in knots.

working on and whut… Just trying to put it all together :wink:

I’ve learn up to the Expert section 1. and know a few expert tricks from the yye list. I’ve only been throwing for four months though. AngryGumball knows my progress and how well I am at it.

2 Years in the making… I am finally done with this trick at 56 seconds.

You might be able to pull off Rancid Milk.

Rancid Milk is precisely one order of magnitude more difficult than Spirit Bomb, in my opinion.

Maybe… I think it’s just as technically difficult but just harder to follow when learning.

That one looks like a pain to learn. But I guess it couldn’t be any worse than lotus bloom

Working on And Whut. So here’s the thing: I keep seeing these tricks and tell myself “ooh, that looks cool…oh wait, let’s try that!” until I get myself so overwhelmed with tricks I don’t know where to go next other than slamming into a brick wall. So. And Whut. Decided to go back to Andre’s tutorials seeking a challenge yet seeking a well thought out tutorial that breaks it down in steps. And Whut is a very “modular” trick, meaning you can practice each segment alone. Currently I’m working on Part 1 and 2, and here’s where I sit with a few days of telling myself to stick with it.

It was all fun and games until I get a knot (which I will remove rather than waste good string).

Rancid milk has a lot of elements that have to happen at the same time that go into another element with a slightly different element that could make it really overwhelming. I’m actually still kind of working on it and can do each piece but no where near the smooth way it should be done.

Here’s me doing it jff.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EfojUyWoKV0&feature=youtu.be

McBride Roller Coaster

This one is a fun trick.

And Whut progress

Guy Wright inspired Tower Banger

A pro binding. Where you pop it straight up and it drops down, binding into your palms. Any advice welcomed! Please help.

Are you talking about the sky bind?