What trick are you working on?

I am going to do this now! This is freakin’ cool.

Jason Lee Chopstick Chop, and Protrusion.

These tricks are not coming along that well. Haha!

Protrusion’s a killer, I just can’t seem to get it, I’m reliving boing boing all over again :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I started working on Original Star Combo but it got really complicated and I couldn’t figure it out.

3:43, suicide to mach whip (and he also did a reverse one before this lol cant even think of dat atm

The derpic thing about whip/laceration tricks is that I can often accidentally land dem a few times on the first attempts, but then get lost completely when I try to make sense of wats going on in detail in the trick.
derp lol

1 Like

Finger spins, finger grind bind that GregP did in his old folks battle video.

Thanks for posting that video, kadabrium! Some tricks in there I definitely want to try and figure out.

1 Like

A hubstack catch and bind.

Takeshi Matsuura’s wrist mount slack thing

Cant figure out how to get from 3 to 4 by popping a certain string from the TH, although I might have gotten the string configuration wrong somewhere in between 1 to 3 in the first place.

Still working on Protrusion and Chopstick Chop.

Working a bit on Pac-Man (the rethinkyoyo version; Pac-mans are found in many tricks) because it’s trickier to do smoothly than I thought it would be!

Whit buddah :wink:

New combo with some upside-down tower swag.

I finally landed horizontal fingerspin bind once today, but Im still working on it… I’m quite a slow learner.

Candy Rain!!!

takeshis double trapeze suicide to cross arm slack

the elbow in the bind-trappeze part of hipnity by THRYO you should like at some of they’re tutorials they’re pretty cool :smiley:

Dreams catcher by Alexis JV

TDT

…?

Just cant get the stupid slack to wrap twice for yuukified poutine bucket. >:(

I’m playing around with some chopsticks but after a while my callouses are not cooperating :-\