What trick are you working on?

I’m working on trapeze… Been working on it for almost a year…

Lol

Just started working on some of CLYW’s stuff of youtube.

Spencer Berry’s Enigma. The Cabin Tutorial by Chuck is my main (truthfully, “only”) source thus far. If anybody knows a kick-butt tutorial of it, let me know. Chuck’s is great, but I learn best when I can see different people’s interpretations.

Yeah, Greg, that trick is NOT happening any time soon with only that tutorial. I’m going to wait for a better tutorial… (Yotricks do you hear me? Haha).

Looks like I found the trick I’ll work on

I have been inventing my own stuff recently not really looking at tricks to learn so far this week I made an awesome repeater and a fun little slacky chopsticks thing.

Vortex Immersion…

Still pecking away at Enigma.

I’m still making rancid milk smoother and smoother.

Plan D (I may have said this before :P)

I am developing a deep and abiding hate for this trick >:(, but it will eventually be mine.

I know that feel, bro. Rancid Milk seemed so hard at first, but man… this trick… man…

Boing-e-boing

Hey Greg, I just learned Enigma and want to try my hand at making tutorials so ill have to make a tutorial. Would you be willing to give feedback on improvment of the tutorial when I upload it?

Absolutely. In related news, I landed it tonight! That very last pop and grab is killing me. I seem to land it out of luck rather than skill, which is no way to fly. :wink:

This is me… For the last 4 years :slight_smile:

Just the first mount of GKS was harder to learn IMO then Rancid Milk.

GKS?

Grandma Kimmits Sandwhich. Sorry I was lazy :smiley:

I’ve been working on smoothing out my first combo. It’s Barrel Rolls to split the atom to keychain, dismount then bind. I’ve been yoyoing about a month and a half and just got my first unresponsive yoyo on Monday. I feel like I am progressing somewhat nicely so far.