What to buy with around $40..?

If ur parent are like mine you r gonna have to make ur own money soooo…

Grab a yyo

Got 40 in YYE credit. I can make my parents chip in maybe 20 more tops…

Amen to this! I love my Raptor, it’s my favorite throw (at least right now)! I also love the bronze color (which I got)!

If you already have the Raptor, check out the DV888 ($45). A lot of people dislike it, but I like it. Most folks complain about it being really hefty, but I still really like it.

I’m not really interested in most stuff from YYF or Duncan at the moment, thanks though!

The hours in stock here are 2k13s.

All I can say is : dat gold.

Either god tricks cyclone or god tricks destiny. And if you can get $10 more get a yoyofactory 2.0. I heard you don’t really like yoyofactory or Duncan but it’s really good for learning technical tricks like spirit bomb or superman.

No no, it’s not so much a matter of needing another competition yoyos. I have plenty of CLYW, G2, and YYF to choose from. I want to open up to some new brands, try something new, ya know? I’m not sure if I want to go the Yeti/Rally route, or get like a wrath or sine//saw.

It’s actually not a competition style yoyo and it’s just a really good cheap metal yoyo. It also only cost $43 so it cost about the same as a dark magic and it’s all metal. However undersized it plays fast and smooth.

Wait and get an XLR8 thing is gonna be $30-$35 you’ll probably be able to cover shipping too.

Already got a rally with it…