What Tiny Treasure do you have?

11 Likes

I have the big deal. Too lazy too pull it out. Maybe later. It’s a really cool yoyo. Hardly functional though.

1 Like

Always wanted one of those

2 Likes

Yeah, I sought and found one, but I like the Flea more. I’ll also have to pull mine out and give it spin, though.

3 Likes

Had this sitting around for awhile.

9 Likes

I’ve seen things like this before.
Can you play it?

1 Like

My yoyojournal ballpoint

2 Likes

Yes they throw. It’s a yomega. :grinning:

1 Like

An oldie, but I like it, especially when I fit it with the Henry’s Viper shells.

8 Likes

Post a pic of that journal! Here’s mine!

I keep a log of yoyo purchases, dates I learned things, what I need work on, notes to my future self of things to remember or not get discouraged by, etc. Sometimes I look back in it and see a trick or move I totally forgot about. I don’t want people to read it that’s why the photos is the way it is.

9 Likes

All of my tiny treasures thus far

16 Likes

After almost a week with the rain city skills loonie. I have to say that little thing is super awesome. Hands down best mini I’ve ever thrown.

6 Likes

That’s on my radar for sure! I hear it’s modeled/inspired by the Aoda Littles, another tiny treasure that I seemingly misplaced (the room gremlins must have hid it from me). The Littles was a sweet little throw at 35mm, was fairly wide for its size and even had cute little spikes on it for some pull starts.

I swiped my brother’s a few weeks ago to mess with :slight_smile:

13 Likes

You inspired me to dig this up

11 Likes

My tiny treasures.

13 Likes

I have one of those tiny Imperials new in the package

4 Likes

I have a few lol

11 Likes

What’s that big yoyo on the left?

5 Likes

I have a tiny imperial as well but its blue and i have a popstar and up until recentlyi had a first run flea. unfortunately i actually do have huge hands so tiny yoyos and i dont work well together. My coworker tells me “ya know if youd put those baseball mits down you could work a little better” hahahaha! What a jerk, i love it.

4 Likes

You’re gunna hurt shreks feelings. Knock it off!
I myself am stricken with freakishly large hands. But its true what they say about big hands… big hands means you cant yoyo for $h17. Lmao!

5 Likes