My micro yoyos

Coins and shutter for scale
Mini panzer, mighty flea, toonie, 888 66%

23 Likes

Cool shutter! Which is your fav of the smalls?

7 Likes

I have a hard enough time playing the flea. That mini panzer must be extremely challenging. This all I’ve got for mini.

9 Likes

You are missing the most important one of them all- the mini Duncan Imperial! I could part with one if you have deep pockets. Lol.

2 Likes

For sure the 888 66 percent. It’s the most stable, although the biggest, but it’s just so fun to play with.

3 Likes

Nice collection!

3 Likes

Ur right!! I actually do have one, I just completely forgot about it because it’s not nearly as capable as these yoyo’s. It’s a bit bigger than the toonie for comparison.

3 Likes

Forgot about the mini plastics. There pretty much just a look at. The mini freehand plays ok.

13 Likes

Oh whoa I didn’t know there was a mini Freehand ha that’s cool. :sunglasses:

1 Like

But if the Trans-aXtion keychain is still in the package, how are you supposed to play with it?

3 Likes

You don’t need to play with that one if you have a free hand keychain. Everybody knows that

2 Likes

Best mini I ever owned was the eli dert. The tungsten weight rings made it feel much larger even with it’s size.

2 Likes

Woah that sounds cool, do you have any images of the yoyo? I tried googling some but just found motorcycle images.

2 Likes

Super cool !!

1 Like

Plastic and embedded metal, plastic slider sleeve, gnarly starburst, 40mm diameter (1½" to those reading in black and white).

6 Likes

There was also the baby and kc dert which were different versions of the eli dert

Old school throws did something similar with the medallion

6 Likes

Oh man. I think i owned one of those at one point.

1 Like

Snack, pocket change 2, heist, and mini panzer.

5 Likes

I love that color toonie and how is the 66%

2 Likes

Thank you. The 888 is really really cool. It came with a bit of vibe but not enough to affect play, it’s more stable than any of the other micro yo-yos, although the axel is really really short and every now and then unscrews on its own. It’s got a dragon engraving on the inside which is super cool. My favorite yoyo for sure.

2 Likes