What Shows are you watching.

I’ve been rewatching and rerewatching psych. I’ve also started watching The 4400 with my family

Eastbound and Down, Bobs Burgers, It’s Always Sunny, and I just got Tattooed Teenage Alien Fighters from Beverly Hills on DVD.

What is agents of shield about?

ive heard of it but in was wondering is it shield as in the shield from iron man and the avengers

Captain america has the shield.

oh ok

The Blacklist is really good.

I wath HIMYM, HunterXHunter, Gintama, Big Bang Theory, 2 Broke Girls and The Simpsons. And I’ve finished these shows:
Naruto (Shippuden is on the road but I am lazy for cantinuinig from where I left.)
Baka To Test To Shoukanjuu
Baka To Test To Shoukanjuu Nii
Hellsing
Elfen Lied
Death Note
Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood
Full Metal Panic: Fumoffu
Mirai Nikki
Air Gear
Futurama

Well If you take a good look, you can see why I am a weirdo-ish person.

They are seemingly working up to that Samuel L. Jackson has a spot and I see the appearance of the other characters in the future.

I like this show but there are a few issues 1st it just seems sorta low budget and I am not sure where they are pulling the data for each episode (I don’t remember comics or a ton of back story for s.h.i.e.l.d. but that doesn’t mean it didn’t exist). 2nd the producers don’t seem to add enough content to really leave me hanging.

That said it’s actually decent and I see it getting better as the episodes go on since the last episode was better then the first.

S.H.I.E.L.D. is cool.

Here’s the short list:

Bob’s Burgers
Person Of Interest
Elementary
The Wire
Ray Donovan
Bron.Broen (the euro version of The Bridge)
Survivor
Orange Is The New Black

He meant SHIELD as in the organization, not the physical item.

The Office and Arrested Development.

However, im thinking about rewatching all the Star Treks.