What should RSO make next?

I need to get some sleep…

1 Like

lets see them make a light-weight, a-bearing, core co response pad featuring, 0a style yoyo.

1 Like

I’ve been thinking that Elvin and Jake need to team up on a Ti Dunk personally.

3 Likes

I think Elvin already contacted Jake and he decided to pass on the Collab. @Evertonian

Ah bummer I was hoping to see that happen.

yes : D

5 Likes

Aside from my snarky $10 plastic comment, I have actually thought of something that I’d like RSO to make in seriousness.

The only RSO that I’ve tried has been the Doombot. While I was not impressed with the performance, it seemed to be made with a great amount of quality control in mind, which I gather is a hard standard to hold, especially with titanium.

SO, what I’d love to see from what many here seem to regard as the best titanium yoyo maker in town, is (surprise surprise), an extreme undercut shape.
The only company that I know of that has pulled off such difficult shape to machine in Titanium is Oxygene, with the Hyperion.

So I think RSO should take up the mantle and see if they can pull of such a virtuoso feat of titanium machining.

RSO, I challenge you.

3 Likes

Rso bring back the v profile… too many damn organics lol.

3 Likes

They definitely know their market, that’s for sure.

But like I mentioned in my last comment on this thread, I’d like to see them direct their manufacturing expertise towards some more interesting profiles myself.

4 Likes

What do you mean by undercut design. Example? Where ?

Here are some examples:

Pay attention to the catch zone of the yoyos.

3 Likes

I see, thank you

2 Likes

You’re welcome!

2 Likes

nothing

1 Like

I was just thinking about the dr3i and was wondering if @crackout would ever try making this again possibly with RSO?

1 Like

https://www.instagram.com/p/CSMjwwSilR7

4 Likes

Looks like there is the first TiSSSE coming sometime in the 4th Q

2 Likes

Still waiting on those rainbow Tiras he posted a while back.

1 Like

With Elvin making so many SE throws now, maybe we could get a ti-Viszilla?

2 Likes

He already made a Ti-Viszilla I believe. It’s called the MechaViszilla.

1 Like