What’s your rarest yoyo?

My 1/15 signed Keiran Cooper Cadence!

3 Likes

I’ll pick 3 that I can reach the easiest since my collection is 150+ with so many rare finds.

1 of 6 unpainted, packaged Higby FHZ
The run was of 500 total but only 6 got packaged clear, one of each counterweight.

II Girls TK NJ3in1 1 of 50 this is one that people who own don’t get rid of making it even more rare IMO

Duncan Tournament Carved by Barney Akers himself. Authenticated by Bob Rule. So rare you can catch salmonella touching it.

18 Likes

no, but the person who has the rest of the mint ones hangs out on the throwers discord: /r/Throwers

1 Like

Zip Zap Rap Arctic Circle 2 1/10

7 Likes

I have a few but my most rare are my Sovereign and probably my Wooly Markmont both MIB

5 Likes

Uggh! The last 2 I need to complete my OD collection! Wanna trade for 3 Titantiums with matching ALS and a G2 swirl? :pray:

8 Likes

Sorry but not right now maybe when the time comes and I will sell them for cash so like $400 for the sovereign and probably $250 for the wmm

6 Likes

I’ll shake on that cash deal right now and sell em instead of trade if you’re serious!!! PM me if you’d like to discuss further. Thanks for the response!!!

9 Likes

@TheThrowingGnome is a serious buyer and collector. (And a good guy) I’d take that deal @joeboy77.

6 Likes

Wow looks like you REALLY want those yoyos haha

6 Likes

This may be more sentimental than rare but my parents just moved out there house and while cleaning up I found these from a kid. :heart_eyes::grin:
The open blue one was my first yoyo I got in boy scout’s. I saved a few in the packaging also.

12 Likes

Eetsit with a fresh set of baz pads and a difeo KK… mmmmmmmm.
Bapezilla is one of my favorite throws.
Also great for 5A.
Even more fun when “ended”!

2 Likes

Anybody have an OD Halifax?

Would a BBB cliff count as rare ?

4 Likes

I’d say so!!!

3 Likes

im getting a bape 2 soon … is that counted rare ?

5 Likes

I’d say so! again…

1 Like

do you know how many/what throws they did in the zip zap? that’s the first ac2 i’ve seen.

They did 10 zip zap ac2’s for the last run, I know they also did the colorway on the borealis, igloo, avalanche. Some other ones as well but I can’t remember them

4 Likes

they did the orca too… because i was convinced that my zzr avalanche was an orca b/c i’m a total idiot… thanks to @Ryanm7277 for clearing up my buffoonery… :man_facepalming:

4 Likes