Please Close. Gonna sell em!

I’ve got the following to trade for a Sovereign. Happy to trade 4 or more yo-yos for your mint Sovereign! Will also trade multiples for a Lab experiment or and will consider trades for a Clique. No prices for now, but feel free to shoot me cash offers if you must. PM for more details! Happy to pay cash for any of these too!!!

Ti Banshee #18 and OG Al Banshee. Both Copper color. Ti is new. AL is NMTBS with tiny vibe.

Ti Cadence & Cadence
Both mint tiny tiny vibe on Ti

Marvel is a Glitch (anno?) has a tiny scuff that is pictured, but looks like part of the swirl.

Ti Dream has a small scuff and a few typical tiny Ti marks. Al is an iBs. Both have minor to moderate vibe but play great and not felt on string.

Ti Shutter looks mint. Maybe a couple fine Ti marks. Al is Bgrade in cool camo color. Both have minor to moderate vibe that doesn’t affect play and don’t feel on the string.

6 Likes

Added Clique to the trades interest list!!!

Picked up a 1 to 1 so that’s off the trades list! :grin:

1 Like

Nobody wants to trade the old Sovereign they never play for multiple fresh titanium’s with matching AL’s?!? Pretty please!

Bump

3 Likes

Would you wanna sell your Ti Banshee?

Or the Ti Cadence

Not yet. Still hoping for a trade! :crossed_fingers: Would only want to sell them as Ti/Al pairs too probably.

1 Like

Ok thanks for the reply, I’d really like your Banshee Ti/Al pair if you decide you would like to sell hit me up with price!

2 Likes

Picked up a Legendary Terrarian, so that’s off the trades list! :grin:

I’ll pay 400$ for a mint Sovereign w/ box!!!

I’ll pay 250$ for a Wooly Markmont!!!

2 Likes

The elusive Wooly Markmont has been acquired!!! :partying_face::star_struck::sunglasses:

4 Likes

I’ll trade you mine*! It’s brand new, mint in package, never been thrown!

*ʸᵒᵘ ˢʰᶦᵖ ᶠᶦʳˢᵗ ⁿᵒ ᵗʳᵃᵈᵉ ᵇᵃᶜᵏˢ

3 Likes

WooHoo!!! Congrats man! :smiley:

1 Like

You are such an inspiration to the forum and obviously an awesome person, I’d almost give you a titanium throw for that homemade masterpiece!

2 Likes

Just 1?
What a bad offer man!
:rage:

2 Likes

I let out a real life ‘Nice.’ under my breath at this. I know that feeling of FINALLY finding something you’ve been searching for for so long.

2 Likes

Please Close. Gonna relist with prices and sell.

1 Like