What’s your most “FUN” yoyo to throw?

44 rpm blues or the fixies @Glenacius_K makes!

3 Likes

I have an unresponsive yomega raider. That’s pretty great.

6 Likes

I have a hubstack afterglow I like throwing. It’s not the best throw, but there’s just something fun about a yoyo that lights up, and they’re pretty cheap.

2 Likes

Rebirth, og alley cat, or 420/big boi depending on my mood

3 Likes

The Canary is really good with a perfect old (small bearing) and new school feel.

2 Likes

OD Mantis. Perfect size, perfect profile shape, perfect weight, perfect weight distribution, 7075, simple and classy design… This guy has two for sale (that black one looks clean, but black is my go-to color)

And the (regular OG) Kuntosh is really really fun too. It’s stable, comfy and all around fun to play.

3 Likes

OD Parlay, Unspoken Murmur, new Duncan Raptor. lightweight organic yo-yos are the most fun to me.

5 Likes

I’ve really been wanting to get my hands on a Parlay, it’s high on the list lol

1 Like

Case File 003, DK, Crucible

3 Likes

Recess Joyride. Name says it all

2 Likes

I really like my smashing yoyos crucible and pip both are very weird and fun yoyos.

2 Likes

OYY Lust has shot past all of my competition oriented throws and I haven’t been able to put it down…

MMC with Ultralites

2 Likes

Anyone check out the Duncan grasshopper x?

1 Like

I’ve been carrying around my Magicyoyo V2 Avocado for the past couple of days, and that little guy is super fun.

Onedrop Gauntlet. Fits my style so well. Not the most stable, but floaty and regens very well. Very relaxing to throw as well.

2 Likes

Someone on Reddit said that the Gauntlet was in between the Grail and the MMC… that’s a very interesting description!

3 Likes

Tell me more? What’s it play like?

I don’t have one yet, so I’m not sure!

It varies from day to day.

3 Likes